• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SabinVSAuron

SabinVSAuron
8 years ago#1
so gamesradar lists Gears 3 as available on PC, anyone here know if this is true, or are they jumping the gun? I've heard rumors, but nothing for sure
Currently playing: BLops (360), MLB 2k11(PS3), Demons Souls
360 GT - T G Mike ----- PSN - T_G_Mike

User Info: yonicers22

yonicers22
8 years ago#2
Yup its coming out for PC as well can't wait.

User Info: SabinVSAuron

SabinVSAuron
8 years ago#3
sweet!
now i don't feel so bad about selling my 360
Currently playing: BLops (360), MLB 2k11(PS3), Demons Souls
360 GT - T G Mike ----- PSN - T_G_Mike

User Info: Shadownk

Shadownk
8 years ago#4

why would mirosoft do that? 360 is getting very little exclusive these days

User Info: Joefatty2x4

Joefatty2x4
8 years ago#5
There are rumors of it coming to PC in 2012, but i very highly doubt it guys. There's a reason that they didn't give us GoW 2. They don't trust that us PC gamers will actually purchase it, instead of pirating it. I, however, bought it for my 360 and the game is phenomenal. A PC version would look and handle amazingly.

User Info: I_AM_MEGATRON

I_AM_MEGATRON
8 years ago#6
i got gears 3 for the 360. the cover doesn't say "only on xbox 360" so heres hope...

User Info: hijokaiden

hijokaiden
7 years ago#7
Gears 2 was never released, why would they release Gears 3 whitout Gears 2?
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.

User Info: USTraficant

USTraficant
7 years ago#8
Typical of Epic to do something like that- remember the photograph that showed the GoW1 PC boxart followed by six months of Epic denying that the game was in development?

The notion that a website has GoW3 on PC followed by such an odd description is evidence that Epic intends to bring the game to PC at some point. Since GoW2 was not on PC, Gamesradar would not make a page for GoW3 on PC unless they had some kind of indication that the game was coming to PC.
A look can be deceiving; a touch can be lethal.

User Info: Pecone_Penev

Pecone_Penev
7 years ago#9

I sure hope the rumors are true, the game would look awesome on PC! I really enjoyed the first one. Now after I go home I will install the GOW again....

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
7 years ago#10
I'm just gonna leave this here:
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2011/08/19/epic-explains-why-no-gears-of-war-3-pc/1
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
  • Topic Archived