• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mirror's Edge
  3. Got off eBay $6.25 total -delivered today-cant wait to play

User Info: FishOfPain

FishOfPain
5 years ago#11
...also, I must add that (I don't want to see this topic archived just yet) the theme/credits song is among one of the more fitting I've heard in a videogame. Still listen to it every now and then.
"You're a jerk, Dent"
Wowbagger from The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

User Info: firebind2

firebind2
5 years ago#12
I got Mirror's Edge a while ago during a PSN flash sale for 5 bucks. I liked the story and characters but the gameplay...not so much.
Just Because You think a game is bad doesn't necessarily make it bad

User Info: ogami_itto

ogami_itto
5 years ago#13
firebind2 posted...
I got Mirror's Edge a while ago during a PSN flash sale for 5 bucks. I liked the story and characters but the gameplay...not so much.

Once you get use to freerunning controls its really fun. You will flow like water. Well at least for me that's how it was

User Info: firebind2

firebind2
5 years ago#14
ogami_itto posted...
firebind2 posted...

Once you get use to freerunning controls its really fun. You will flow like water. Well at least for me that's how it was

I'm at chapter 7 or 8...
I greet you with Cheeto lightning!

User Info: ogami_itto

ogami_itto
5 years ago#15
firebind2 posted...
ogami_itto posted...
firebind2 posted...

I'm at chapter 7 or 8...

Oh lol . Disregard last comment then
  1. Boards
  2. Mirror's Edge
  3. Got off eBay $6.25 total -delivered today-cant wait to play
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Mirror's Edge (Opinions)M1ZZY310/22 8:05PM

GameFAQs Q&A