• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mirror's Edge
  3. Free on PSN from 12/6 until 12/7 midnight (pacific)

User Info: zombiehunting84

zombiehunting84
5 years ago#1
http://www.engadget.com/2014/12/06/playstation-free-ea-games/
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84

User Info: xTyrantt

xTyrantt
5 years ago#2
I am on of the few people who enjoys this game. Looking forward to the free trophies...

User Info: moxxidude

moxxidude
5 years ago#3
Bought this game on PSN last month, already own it on X360, but wanted to make sure I had it on my PS3. Definite "must download" for those who don't have it.
The Badly Animated Marvel Christmas Carol featuring JJJ, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Stan Lee & more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPViWguwPj4

User Info: MoonlitDNC

MoonlitDNC
5 years ago#4
Was just running the free DLC time trial.....gotta say, ever since I played the first demo they put out for Mirror, no game has ever been able to pull off such breathtaking immersion for me. I've actually never played the game proper, so I'm glad to have it now.

For $10, is it worth grabbing the TT DLC? Are the maps completely different from existing TT maps?

What is the chance of the online servers going down in the near-future?

User Info: AliB909

AliB909
5 years ago#5
Some really interesting announcements at the keynote and one of my favourite games available for free.
Today was a good day.
So says Mr. Stewart

User Info: Alzine

Alzine
5 years ago#6
I was really happy that I was able to get this for free. I'd been wanting to try it. So far, I have mixed feelings about the game. I love the free-running action, dislike the combat, and wish the HUD was a bit more helpful for finding my way. Elevator buttons are my bane.

User Info: Crooked_Capn

Crooked_Capn
5 years ago#7
It's cool. I'm a fan.

User Info: kzooanimal

kzooanimal
5 years ago#8
I owned this on the 360! By chance i was able to download this for free during the promotion and i am on level 9 again. Looking forward to post game time trials!
  1. Boards
  2. Mirror's Edge
  3. Free on PSN from 12/6 until 12/7 midnight (pacific)
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Mirror's Edge (Opinions)M1ZZY310/22 8:05PM

GameFAQs Q&A