• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mirror's Edge
  3. Game still awes me.

User Info: The_Shard

The_Shard
6 years ago#1
So gorgeous. Stunning every time I play it.
http://i.imgur.com/vBxOjqM.jpg

User Info: Unbridled9

Unbridled9
6 years ago#2
Indeed. I hope they make a sequel for this as a game like this doesn't deserve to be dumped on the sidelines.
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.

User Info: Death_By_Smiley

Death_By_Smiley
6 years ago#3
It's amazing how this game has aged so well.

Graphically, on 1080p highest settings, this game stands up with everything else as far as static objects. Dynamic objects admittedly look like crap, but they are few and far between.

My only complaint with this game are the handful of areas where it effectively forces you to fight with guns, which kind of takes the game out of its own wheelhouse, but the running bits are so amazing done. I picked this up in the Humble Bundle a couple days ago, and it's still an amazing game.
Congratulations to agbaby
2012-13 Gamefaqs Pick 'Em Champion

User Info: townparkradio

townparkradio
6 years ago#4
Death_By_Smiley posted...
It's amazing how this game has aged so well.

Graphically, on 1080p highest settings, this game stands up with everything else as far as static objects. Dynamic objects admittedly look like crap, but they are few and far between.

My only complaint with this game are the handful of areas where it effectively forces you to fight with guns, which kind of takes the game out of its own wheelhouse, but the running bits are so amazing done. I picked this up in the Humble Bundle a couple days ago, and it's still an amazing game.

Wrong.

Nowhere in the game ever forces you to fight beyond the one bit with the Wrestler and the pipe.

User Info: AzumaNaroon

AzumaNaroon
6 years ago#5
There's even a trophy/achievement (on console versions, anyway) that you get for not firing a single bullet throughout the entire game. It was fun getting that.
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
  1. Boards
  2. Mirror's Edge
  3. Game still awes me.
  • Topic Archived