• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Iron Man
  3. I'm confused, what do you actually DO, in this game?

User Info: 1313deadmandrve

1313deadmandrve
11 years ago#1
Is it just fly around, hover, shoot, shoot, yay it blew up, now next mission same thing? Is there a thing where you can replay levels? And on top of that, is there just a mode (Or a level, preferbly a mode) where you can fly around? I know there's this fly through the rings mode, but is there anything else? Oh, yeah, it would also satisfy me if there was a skrimish type thing too. As long as you choose where to fight.

User Info: spy18

spy18
11 years ago#2

no you dont just fly you shoot bullets you do missions and allot more stuff its a really nice game you should try it

User Info: iwilleatyourtoe

iwilleatyourtoe
11 years ago#3
just got it today 3 hours later beat it yes its pretty much fly around and shoot you can get new armor and replay missions but its fun the first time after that not so much
my FC is1933 7187 8499 email me at colemandillon@gmail.com if i dont respond

User Info: NoKiA6600

NoKiA6600
11 years ago#4
yes. agreed. maybe that is because you already know and that is why it will not be as fun as the first time playing it...
  1. Boards
  2. Iron Man
  3. I'm confused, what do you actually DO, in this game?
  • Topic Archived