THE NEW.........That You ABSOLUTELY MUST FREAKING HAVE!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition
  3. THE NEW.........That You ABSOLUTELY MUST FREAKING HAVE!

User Info: lonewolf1264

lonewolf1264
1 year ago#11
come on paperboy/girl? SUMMONED CREATURE!!!!! LOL a new questline the courior wars. Daedra whatever else carrying notes but fighting each other. Haha your follower summons a zombie stabs it with a enchanted sword slaps a helmet on it with a msg underneath n says take those to the master.
Will take on the rest of your post later...we need to copywrite these ideas. There could be bethesda spies looking for game content anywhere.
No matter where you go there you are

User Info: radial200

radial200
1 year ago#12
Ha ha ha. Cool man. Yeah, shhhhhhhhhhh. They'll never know.

Courior? Is that how you spell it? I wasn't sure, but I thought mine looked odd. Nope, looked it up & neither of us are any good at spelling, although you were a lot closer. It's courier. Stupid..... words..... & how they're .... spelled. Darned education system, I tell ya forks, it's loosy in 'merica. You know, this site used to have a spell check feature. Really used to help me seem like less of an idiot, than I really am.

lonewolf1264
1 year ago#13
hmm bad spelling might be a english or european spelling (in my defense), correct for usa is courier. Yes funny languages and often meanings n sayings even among people who speak the same language. Be nice to see more of that in game too.
I detest spell check it will so mangle names places and try to turn them into english. But my spelling ducks as does my fones kaybard. lol So bad spelling or bad jokes or a lotta screwed up names n places.

lonewolf1264
1 year ago#14
the ideas about unique followers is great. Maybe sorta like the orc adventurer randomly encountered. Might or might not offer to join based on your current carear path fame/infamy ect.
Sure we could use some cool level headed ones, maybe some off the wall ones. Some advise cautious advance others yell screw it lets go kick some ass!
Maybe you meet a traveling merchant or those dead adventurers, why not make them live n have the option to help them escape. Or any of the people you rescue on quests. Hmm how about say the anvil mage recomendation quest. Get her to surrender instead of kill. The blackwater bandits thier boss can surrender how bouy her. I'll think of some more but damn fine thinking there it could really spice up our games

radial200
1 year ago#15
Ha ha. Can't stop laughing. Man talk about our bad spelling... dude you have to re-read your last post & right after we were just talking about it too, lmfao.

O.k., o.k.. Yeah, I agree, fame/infamy ect.

The dead adventurers sounds great too. Side note. Maybe necromancy is a legit school of magic. Say there's a basic version of raising the dead, that's temporary & useable throughout the game, but only on creatures. Then there's a better version that raises anything. Also a temporary short term spell. The next one is a semi-perm spell. Then finally a permanent one.

Anyway, If you have the reqs, you get a quest to raise the dead adventurer, This can be given in whatever horrible grotesque means you desire, but a ghost appearing near the corpse would do. So you get the quest to raise the adventurer. After you raise him/her you get a quest to help them live again or rest in peace. Maybe there's a second prerequisite check here too. Fail & they send you on a quest that'll allow them to R.I.P.. A successful check sends you on a quest to bring them back to life for real & then you choose whether or not to take them as a follower.

lonewolf1264
1 year ago#16
radial200 posted...
Ha ha. Can't stop laughing. Man talk about our bad spelling... dude you have to re-read your last post & right after we were just talking about it too, lmfao.

O.k., o.k.. Yeah, I agree, fame/infamy ect.

The dead adventurers sounds great too. Side note. Maybe necromancy is a legit school of magic. Say there's a basic version of raising the dead, that's temporary & useable throughout the game, but only on creatures. Then there's a better version that raises anything. Also a temporary short term spell. The next one is a semi-perm spell. Then finally a permanent one.

Anyway, If you have the reqs, you get a quest to raise the dead adventurer, This can be given in whatever horrible grotesque means you desire, but a ghost appearing near the corpse would do. So you get the quest to raise the adventurer. After you raise him/her you get a quest to help them live again or rest in peace. Maybe there's a second prerequisite check here too. Fail & they send you on a quest that'll allow them to R.I.P.. A successful check sends you on a quest to bring them back to life for real & then you choose whether or not to take them as a follower.

LMAO I GOT YOU MISPELT ON PORPISE

lonewolf1264
1 year ago#17
sure could be a quest to find out the deceaseds name, then track down family or family history. Maybe find some lost item someone else striped from the corpse. Prehaps ala the forlorn watchman the deceased, could be haunting a area saying please free my soul. We could go almost anywhere with that. Give my hidden wealth to my family the church ect. How you decide to handle that effects your relations with the deceased the church hmm maybe even the 9 divines or the daedric princes.
Hmm the ghostly follower maybe there is something there......
Sure gonna make some time to read some of the lore pages on necromancy n see what I can come up with. I like the idea of different levels of necromancy. Having an undead army does have certain merits. Even one of say fluffy bunnies? we'll see

User Info: LoveSheep

LoveSheep
1 year ago#18
Followers die to easy need to be rid of them.
Still no to Xbox ONE Hard Drive can't be replaced!
Kinect RIP 2010 - 2014

radial200
1 year ago#19
Ha ha, yeah you got me lonewolf. I did get a good long laugh out of that too. So, thanks for that.......f*^#€r.

Anyway, yeah check that out. Maybe check to see if there's a particular Aedra or Daedra that'd be relavant to our scenario too.

Ghostly follower. Do you mean a follower that always was & always will be a ghost? That'd be interesting. Unigue abilities, can't be harmed by normal weapons, new quests. Yeah, I like it.

Yes, I agree LoveSheep. In the game as is, I hate having followers. However this is a wish list type of topic. So we're attempting to imagine a better version of the game. One where the A.I. works far better, the followers are more interesting, ect.

User Info: SusanGreenEyes

SusanGreenEyes
1 year ago#20
Bring back SpellCrafting, plus add a wider variety of spells, like we have in Oblivion.

Bring back WaterWalking for example because it's awesome.
Been a murder, over in Riften. Some old lady who runs an orphanage. Those poor children must be heartbroken.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition
  3. THE NEW.........That You ABSOLUTELY MUST FREAKING HAVE!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived