Pacifism is Fun!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
1 year ago#111
Was able to play some today. I leveled to 25, increased Conjuration and Sneak. There are a couple of quests I don't think I will be able to do, but I am trying to increase certain things to possibly see if I might be able to wing it somehow. Working on a quest right now, but had to turn it off for the time being.

Arcade2
1 year ago#112
Still chugging along. No kills still. It has been quite a trip to be honest but I am having a blast. Honestly I think I prefer Pacifist versus actually playing the game and killing enemies. Bruma has been a huge quest town so far. Still got a couple more to do before moving along. I will be joining the Fighters Guild at some point. The irony.

User Info: radial200

radial200
1 year ago#113
O.k., I think that's going to be a difficult challenge. I'd love to hear how you plan to pull that one off.

Also, are you using followers?

User Info: lonewolf1264

lonewolf1264
1 year ago#114
Has anyone given thought about a set of armor+ shield set up as reflect damage/spell? This should allow a sort of combatish pacifist. Yes no hitting but we can block right? And the reflecting damage shouldn't count as an attack assult ect correct? I've been thinking on all this stuff, and should be running some tests myself by weeksend. I'll post some results if desired when I've verified them.
May the peace be with you
No matter where you go there you are

radial200
1 year ago#115
Great idea! Yeah, please post your results!

lonewolf1264
1 year ago#116
radial200 posted...
Great idea! Yeah, please post your results!

will do radial...hmm jake is back creating stupid topics again. Coulda lived without that.

radial200
1 year ago#117
Lol. I know. I saw. Someone really should let Susan know not to encourage him though.

lonewolf1264
1 year ago#118
I thought about making a don't answer jake johnson topic but, that seemed a bit too rude even for me. Besides who am I to tell others what to do or not do. Hopefully he will get bored n wander off soon.

Arcade2
1 year ago#119
Go ahead...sticky it.

lonewolf1264
1 year ago#120
lol when I get my games straightened out. Besides susan was the only one who responded to his post.
Side note having to cheat to do it, setting up from the start a high reflect damage character, won't work as a non kill pacifist. I ran the tutorial with a bunch of reflect damage gear, believe I had 84% reflect. Didn't land a single blow, in fact never equiped a weapon. All the rats goblins n a few mythic dawn agents killed themselves. I was credited on the what you've done page with all the kills. That sucks, I had hopes of running a build like that as a pacifist rebel throw yourself on my armor n die!, while I practice my magic skills.
lol we live n learn, playing a pacifist isn't easy again my helm is off to you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived