Pacifism is Fun!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
1 year ago#101
Arena seems impossible. I tried reverse pickpocket and that didn't work. Arena, for now, is just a no go.

As far as a pure Pacifist...you would have to rely on Calm spells. You coulsn't complete many quests, so if you want a true, no kill Pacifist, prepare to do much of nothing.

User Info: radial200

radial200
1 year ago#102
What happens in the Arena if you have 100% Chameleon? Does high level Calm & Frenzy work? Just asking, because Frenzy, if it works, would be good for multiple opponents & Calm + Chameleon might help with the reverse-pickpocketing, 1v1 stuff.

Also, are you allowed to kill monsters & creatures? If not then I got nothing for you once you get to them.

Arcade2
1 year ago#103
You can't RP in Arena. I have tried everything I know to do so unless I am missing something, Arena can't be done.

Pickpocket NEVER came up for me EXCEPT when I DQ'd myself. However, even though the Pickpocket option came up, it would not let me do so.

radial200
1 year ago#104
Oh yeah, because it won't let you loot their corpses either. Forgot about that part. They must be special NPCs of some kind. As far as the game is concerned.

Oh well. Thats no fun. :(

What is the ruling on the monsters & creatures though?

User Info: lonewolf1264

lonewolf1264
1 year ago#105
no touching anything ever! chameleon even 100% at least when I'd gitched it, had little effect most arena foes. They saw me always, though it might work if you something like the khajitt's eye of fear or some other demorize might put them off your scent for a bit
No matter where you go there you are

radial200
1 year ago#106
O.k., so the Areana Quest line is out. Unless anyone else has a bright idea.

Arcade2
1 year ago#107
Power leveling Alchemy and Illusion. I went with Breton and Apprentice Birthsign. Weakness to magic? Whatever. It is the in between of Mage and Atronach, so I went with it. Didn't want to waste time having to do potions with Atronach and the extra magic over Mage makes it worth it for this time around.

Arcade2
1 year ago#108
Leyawiin was an absolute blast. It was so much easier to do this time. There was a troll waiting (due to my level) and needless to say it beat the snot out of the guy for me.

My Illusion is now level 94, which makes Invisibility and Paralyze soooo much easier to cast. I have been raising my Luck with every level up...it always gets neglected I feel.

No need for Endurance for now...low health means nothing. I do get smacked at times but that is easy to fix. I got blasted with a spell, and while it hurt more, there was no need to be alarmed. That weakness will be taken care of eventually.

I am still going Unarmored, carrying very little, and increasing Speed with level ups. Alchemy is in mid 50s, which is going to get power leveled next. I messed up somewhere on a level up, which is why Illusion is 94 and not 95. Oh well.

Once I do my Recommendations, I might try to do the Misc Quests in each city, see how many I can do. We shall see where I go from there, but I got a few more left to do before I can consider.

Arcade2
1 year ago#109
With Illusion power leveled to 100, casting certain spells is a lot easier and cheaper. With some past exp, and better planning, this playthrough is going by much better.

The Apprentice has proved to be the best choice for this run. I got Alchemy to 100 and have a nice sum of gold. I was leveling Restoration, but went with Alteration since it is quicker.

I made a high level Frenzy called Anger. This will help out in certain situations. I considered a high level Rally, but declined for now. Maybe later, but I have a Paralyze that is cheap and does the trick. Def having a blast, more so than last time. Just looking for random quests right now...and I am going to look in to something that I doubt will work, but worth a check.

Arcade2
1 year ago#110
Been power leveling. Got Alteration at 100 finally. Restoration is a pain. I got Endurance up to 40 so I can get some more health...just to be safe. I have close to 50k gold...so awesome. Guess I need to buy houses.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived