• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Thrillville: Off the Rails
  3. if you need help message me

User Info: gohanx88

gohanx88
11 years ago#1
does anyone need help

User Info: AnneS1987

AnneS1987
11 years ago#2
Hey, yeah I need help if you could. I'm stuck on the thrillville pirates section. It wants me to build an inverted coaster with four woah sections but I've done every task and I cant seem to unlock enough sections. Any tips?

User Info: Acid1013

Acid1013
11 years ago#3
do you or anyone know the pattern to upgrade the mechanics to level 3...i've been doin it for a while now and its super frustrating, b/c i had teh last one solved but ran out of time...and there are NO faqs ANYWHERE.

User Info: KyuSasorii

KyuSasorii
11 years ago#4
I want know the same thing as the guy above.
Never give a mouse a cookie, it might bite the hand feeding it.
(message deleted)

User Info: daviddeady

daviddeady
11 years ago#6
i have the all the missions completed and am now trying to defeat the game masters i have beat a few of them but others are impossible to beat and tips on how to do it pls

User Info: MusicalChatot

MusicalChatot
11 years ago#7
Anne: Try solving the other mysteries in other parks? If you have, then if you've unlocked the next park already, try doing some stuff there. I didn't complete Fantasy until the end of the game!

Acid: Keep trying, there's no way around it.

David: There is no way around this. Try getting better at games by buying them in your park and playing them. I did every mystery and task.
If you are at least 15 and still don't have a girl or boyfriend...
You aren't ugly, you're attractively challenged.
  1. Boards
  2. Thrillville: Off the Rails
  3. if you need help message me
  • Topic Archived