• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Popcorn!
  3. So I was walking down the road...

User Info: lolbraids

lolbraids
10 years ago#1
...When a dozens of frozen streams of pee came straight at me! My mind raced with thoughts, "is this it for me? Why frozen pee? What's going to happen in the next episode of Hell's Kitchen?" And then when it was only a few yards away, time seemed to freeze. I quickly compiled a list of places I could hid in/do to prevent myself from dying:

WHAT WILL WIINER DO?
A): Hide in a shady looking van with a man giving candy to little children.
B): Pick up a a cardboard sign that couldn't possibly protect me.
C): Run away as fast as I can.
D): Hide behind the couple that was walking behind me, not knowing that frozen pee was headed our way.
E): Reader's Choice~!

User Info: Tekh09

Tekh09
10 years ago#2
D!
To their enemies...
They were righteous mother****ers.

User Info: ZachmacV1

ZachmacV1
10 years ago#3
A!
n: U~: ~Smashtown~ :~U :u ZACH UR AWESOMER~Wiz
Mah main mac Zach~GameFreak_Jake

lolbraids
10 years ago#4
T-T-TIE!!!

I quickly jumped behind the couple as the streams crashed down! They pierced through the boyfriend's body in many different locations and blood splattered on his lover. Killing him instantly. She wasn't so lucky, though. When she saw her boyfriend stabbed by pee, she screamed and pushed me into a mysterious van. She was pierce trough the chest, hitting plenty of her that she would die, but would suffer. As I stood there watching, the owner of the van came back with a little girl in his arms. He saw me in the van wondering what I was doing and what happened to the couple. He quickly grabbed a conveniently placed shovel and smacked me across the face. Last thing I saw was him throwing the girl inside and closing the sliding door....

WHERE HAS WIINER BEEN TAKEN TOO? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!

lolbraids
10 years ago#5
Now back to the story...

I wake up in a mysterious warehouse, my ass is hurting for some reason. There are a few lights, but the room is mainly dark. I walk towards the nearest wall trying to find a door. After searching for a couple of minutes I find it. *THUMP* I hit the door. *THUMP^THUMP*, it finally breaks down. The mysterious van drives off while little girls can be heard screaming.

WHERE WILL WIINER GO?
A): Home. Wiiner has a sore ass and wants to lay down.
B): FOLLOW THAT VAN! Gotta save them children!
C): Into a zombie infested city just north of the warehouse.
D): Readers Choice~!

User Info: Tekh09

Tekh09
10 years ago#6
FOLLOW THE VAN INTO THE ZOMBIE INFESTED CITY WHICH COINCIDENTALLY IS WHERE YOUR HOME IS
¬_¬
In Remembrance

ZachmacV1
10 years ago#7
^
n: U~: ~Smashtown~ :~U :u ZACH UR AWESOMER~Wiz
Mah main mac Zach~GameFreak_Jake

lolbraids
10 years ago#8
Topic moved to Smashtown, lurkers. olo NOW YOU'LL NEVER NOW HOW IT FINISHES!
~Wiinmac~
¬_¬

lolbraids
10 years ago#9
*know. <_<
~Wiinmac~
¬_¬

ZachmacV1
10 years ago#10
MWAHAHAHAHA