• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tokko1234

tokko1234
1 year ago#1
So provided someone magically sees this I'm looking to get the last trophy I don't have which is beating chaos at 999 in extended boundary plane and I plan to do a whole playthrough to do it what are the best people to marry to make a good group of heroes? I plan to use the 5 heroes and dynasha for my party for the combo skills
Probably the default choice for all generations to get all sword users.
Now Playing: Neptunia Reverse
Anticipating: Mary Skelter Finale, Undernauts, Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, Astria Ascending

tokko1234
1 year ago#3
I don't think so that many sword users would be hard to equip and you'd have almost no healing
It shouldn't be hard to equip considering they can use both regular Swords and Great Swords. As for healing, I don't know if the best and optimal setups can even make good use of healing. It won't take long before Chaos activates his third Extra skill which will OHKO people. Also taking into consideration some Will Powers that are better off keeping characters in critical conditions, healing isn't helpful there too.

But it's up to you in case you don't get any better ideas.

Now Playing: Neptunia Reverse
Anticipating: Mary Skelter Finale, Undernauts, Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, Astria Ascending

tokko1234
1 year ago#5
huh true he hits hard enugh i just need a res guy i guess so i can keep everyone alive for the big hit

User Info: bojejo

bojejo
4 months ago#6
I'm sure you quit playing this months ago, but once you reach the extended boundary plain healing is no longer relevant except to gain SP. Just use all 5 generation heroes and Dyshana, then use all their level 3 EX together. You're welcome.
JRPGs did not die, their fans just got married and can't play them around their wives.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A