• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MephistoXv

MephistoXv
4 years ago#1
I just can't beat her. I've tried assorted tactics on this board and steam with no luck. Her attacks always hit my ressurector and other party members who aren't halfway across the board. When I've tried multiple ressurectors she just retargets constantly. Any advice please.
If Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?

User Info: sleeping0dragon

sleeping0dragon
4 years ago#2
What's your party and equipment like?

You can always just send forward a sacrifice that'll build the remaining party member's SP upon his/her death. Just revive each turn and keep Nemesis away from the other party members. After accumulating significant SP where you can use their LV3 extra skills, you can probably one shot her in a single turn. Having people with Unleash All will definitely help.
Now Playing: Neptunia Reverse
Anticipating: Mary Skelter Finale, Undernauts, Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, Astria Ascending

User Info: MephistoXv

MephistoXv
4 years ago#3
I ended up getting a 3x3 monster and used them as a sacrifice. They were large enough no one else ever got hit but were close enough to revive. I beat the rest of the Gods and Chaos with absolutely no problems.
If Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?
(message deleted)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A