• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. Should I even play with protagonist and wives in the party?

User Info: wolfing_basic

wolfing_basic
5 years ago#1
Since the protagonist and his wives leave after each generation, feels to me it's better to just have the other characters in your party except in the last generation. Is this too crazy, am I missing something? I just started generation 2 and am thinking of not including the protagonist or any of the potential wives.

User Info: LagoonTheCursed

LagoonTheCursed
5 years ago#2
The protagonists are some of the best party members in the game. You can revive them using forbidden tomes, and trust me, it's definitely worth it.

Doing different marriages helps out too; for example, with my setup, my protagonists are (starting with Leonhardt) Melee/Melee/Magic/Magic/Hybrid. I can use all five of them in my party for a balanced party along with nice combination EX skills.
the most popular and widely-liked user on the Persona 5 board

User Info: sleeping0dragon

sleeping0dragon
5 years ago#3
I think it's fine to include heroines in your party even if they'll be gone for a while because it doesn't take that long after to get them back via marionettes. The same goes for the protagonists of each generation who are probably the best characters in the game.
Now Playing: Neptunia Reverse
Anticipating: Mary Skelter Finale, Undernauts, Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, Astria Ascending
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. Should I even play with protagonist and wives in the party?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A