• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. I'm going for F/Y Thoma.What are the best EX skills/slot uses?+other Q's. (splr)

User Info: LagoonTheCursed

LagoonTheCursed
6 years ago#1
(had to crunch that title.)

I don't have the slightest clue what to do with the first two special slots, or any of the later ones for that matter. Also.. how do I build him? Do I just pump everything into magic and

I haven't started the game yet, but I've played most of it on the 360. I'm just re-purchasing it so I can get rid of my 360 without missing out on anything I like.

Planning on going Fyuria/Yayoi/Faina, but I'm not sure on the last bride. Silvi at first glance looks like she's the best but Rex has average strength and vitality and he has high magic and agility; he seems better suited for a mage despite his weapon type. Will he still end up fine?

Going for a five protags + Dyshana endgame party
the most popular and widely-liked user on the Persona 5 board

LagoonTheCursed
6 years ago#2
"do i just pump everything into magic and agility"*

forgot to finish that sentence :v

User Info: SSOrigin212

SSOrigin212
6 years ago#3
Well, If you're going for a Fyuria/Yayoi Thoma (rod user) then you'll end up with a mage. He's pretty fast in and of himself. As for me, I went with Fyuria/Yayoi/Lavinia/Hildegard as my lineage. However, the one downside is that everyone except Thoma uses swords =D, and not the best stat growth ranks. No matter who you choose for Thoma for Fy/Yayoi, you won't get more than a B in STR for Duran or an A for Rex, so do bear that in mind. Lavinia gives you an extremely fast Duran with respectable LUK and STR (VIT doesn't really matter in the aftergame since when enemies start barraging one character, (s)he's gonna die.) Right now, I'm using the 5 protags+Dyshana party in the aftergame, and it's worked pretty well with my lineage. I've defeated Nil, Rune Blade, Glarva, Nemesis, and Deeth, each with >=Rank C =)

LagoonTheCursed
6 years ago#4
I know I'll end up with a mage but I don't know what EX skills are the best. That's the main thing.

It's just that hearing he's the best mage is confusing since I don't know what makes the best mage the best mage.

LagoonTheCursed
5 years ago#5
keeping this topic alive

User Info: CecilDeviants

CecilDeviants
5 years ago#6
its alittle hard explaining the best mage in agares becauseof a ton of factors. thoma has the best stat growth of the mages.his ex skills dont really matter since they dont have a attribute that can be weak against.he gain a water slot and wind slot. which means he can poision and cause sleep.hes also a hella fast mage. which is good and bad.if your wondering about what spells or atribute spells are thebest its light,dark,grey slot attribute thing idk.which he has a light skill for ressurect or ray.

other than that who i considr the other two best mages are ellis(obviosly)and faina they are both simillar in slots
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. I'm going for F/Y Thoma.What are the best EX skills/slot uses?+other Q's. (splr)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A