• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Planet of Lust
  3. I claim this board in the name of me!

User Info: Tsukai22

Tsukai22
12 years ago#31
I feel as though I should say something about Futurama, but I haven't got anything interesting to say :S

Fry: No one drove in New York - there was too much traffic.
Me fail English? That's unpossible!
(talking about ps2) n64 games held twice as much data ~ hallscott123

User Info: ddlkll

ddlkll
12 years ago#32
Seen two or three episodes. Never really cared for it.
This user scares me :( - :
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=0

User Info: PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis
12 years ago#33
Professor: Now, now. Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything.
---
im pretty sure the north american president doesnt have any control over canada... - Collosusx
{8800 GTX @ 660/1100} {E6600 C2D @ 3.5GHz} {4GB DDR2 800} {Dual-Boot Vista/XP}

PyroKinesis
12 years ago#34
Colleen: Sorry I've been taking up so much of Fry's time. He's just so interesting! Have you seen how much cotton candy he can eat?

Professor: Oh my, yes: 5.1 pounds; That's why his blood is so good on pancakes!
---
im pretty sure the north american president doesnt have any control over canada... - Collosusx

PyroKinesis
12 years ago#35
Zoidberg: I'm confused Fry. I'm feeling things I've never felt before. Is it love when you care about the female for reasons beyond mating?

Fry: Nope, must be some weird alien emotion.
---

PyroKinesis
12 years ago#36
Stephen Hawking: Welcome! I am the pickled head of Stephen Hawking on a way cool rocket.

Leela: Black-hole Hawking? Wow! If I knew I was gonna meet you, I would've done something with my hair.

Stephen Hawking: You should have.
---

PyroKinesis
12 years ago#37
Wernstrom: I volunteer to lead the expedition. I have a squad of graduate students eager to risk their lives for a letter of recommendation.

Professor: Your squad sucks bozons! My team is twice a qualified, and three times as expendable!

User Info: ArcherFish1989

ArcherFish1989
12 years ago#38
Leela: These aren't tentacles! They're GENTICALS!
A sea monster at my ice cream! A sea monster at my ice cream!!! A sea monster at my ice cream!!!!!!

PyroKinesis
12 years ago#39
Bender: You may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by 'devil,' I mean Robot Devil. And by 'metaphorically,' I mean get your coat.
  1. Boards
  2. Planet of Lust
  3. I claim this board in the name of me!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A