• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo 5
  3. Anyone else love that song "Just One Second" by London Elektricity?

User Info: BlueSkies7776

BlueSkies7776
7 years ago#1
Its the best song in the game IMO. First time I heard it I was racing the Cape Ring, it was like I died and gone to heaven.
Life is too short to worry.

User Info: Ace_Maverick

Ace_Maverick
7 years ago#2
Nah man... Soul on display by daiki kaisho, best song in the game...
Remember, Grasshopper, a cheap piece of crap is still a piece of crap - vashmoto

User Info: Glitchwerks

Glitchwerks
7 years ago#3

Its the best song in the game IMO.

Yes, it is. I had it when it first popped up on Hospital's Sick Music though. :p

If you like that tune, just go buy everything on Hospital. London Elektricity, High Contrast, Nu:Tone, Logistics, etc.

It's a wonderful record label. The Med School sublabel is pretty spiffy too.
Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c***... me.

User Info: _x_Phoenix_x_

_x_Phoenix_x_
7 years ago#4
Compared to previous games, gt5 music is a massive let down.
http://i51.tinypic.com/2hclzck.jpg

User Info: Glitchwerks

Glitchwerks
7 years ago#5
Oh, and by the way, the version on GT5 is the remix by Apex, so it's important to note he did a wonderful job.

You can find his some of his stuff on Horizons Music, which is also an awesome record label. :p
Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c***... me.

Ace_Maverick
7 years ago#6
Eh GT soundtracks have always been pretty weak, not really a surprise this one is too... they picked some decent jp pop songs tho..... well they are japanese after all...
Remember, Grasshopper, a cheap piece of crap is still a piece of crap - vashmoto

User Info: MudvayneBonesaw

MudvayneBonesaw
7 years ago#7

For some reason, I really like that Band of Skulls song-Patterns

Ace_Maverick
7 years ago#8
Yea i like that one too, and both of the DASH instrumentals are awesome...

User Info: vega263

vega263
7 years ago#9
I've been using my own music since I got it, on release day. Just wish it would play everywhere, tired of the, "Entertainer" song.

User Info: jjp93

jjp93
7 years ago#10
OPs song is awesome, so is Sails of Charon by Scorpions.
The British Army Clan - http://thebritisharmy.ipbfree.com
CoD4 & CoD5 & MW2 k/d = 2.83 & 2.33 & 2.72
  1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo 5
  3. Anyone else love that song "Just One Second" by London Elektricity?
  • Topic Archived