• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
  3. What are you lot on about?

User Info: Pompey_FAcup_08

Pompey_FAcup_08
10 years ago#1
I've been reading a lot of the comments on here and i've come to the conclusion that most of you are probably American

This game is mustard. Fifa's toilet.

If you don't want the classic players then don't bloody buy them from the PES shop.
There's no such thing as a 'rainbow flick' whoever it was that mentioned that.
Granted the instruction book makes very little sense as i imagine it is translated roughly from Japanese so i refuse to refer to any tricks as a 'marseille turn' cos it doesn't bloody well exist!

If you are one of the people that has said you can't score on any difficulty level above regular then you should be stripped naked, tarred and feathered, frog marched to the beach and shot in the kneecaps.

The best players in the game are, as you would expect, Maradona and Pele. Anyone who says different should be treated as described above

User Info: barn83

barn83
10 years ago#2
IIRC no one mentioned about a rainbow flick in this board. the only game i know that does that is a soccer game called J-league i think, on PS1.

u can do marseille turn, both ways. so it exists

and what are u on abt 'who's the best player in the game'? those 2 are the only ones being discussed anyways.
"There's no next Pele. God only created 1 Pele, 1 Beethoven and 1 Michaelangelo. The second reason is my mother has closed her factory, haha" - Pele

User Info: 1337onator

1337onator
10 years ago#3
Whiney whiner, just because my brother's only a few years old and can't beat regular (just draw) means he needs to be shot in the kneecaps? You should be whacked in your head + a Nobel Prize for sociology.

Another thing, Pele and Maradonna aren't the best. Don't act like a know-it-all. Maradonna has small body balance. Pele has okay body balance. Another who can compete with them is Cruyjff (Cwarim). Just look at his stats. Also, Landroam (unlockable), Eto'o, Henry, Ronaldinho are notable mentions.

User Info: BazookaKid

BazookaKid
10 years ago#4
^^^ Torres? Rooney? Orellano?
Official Stalker of Momo2404, Ms_Momo, Roxy_Porcupine, Salem_girl, MomoRoxy24, Vixen_of_dead, FlyingRabbitMonkey
Now I know every name she goes by! Mwahahaha~~
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
  3. What are you lot on about?
  • Topic Archived