• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Supa_Kazinhu

Supa_Kazinhu
10 years ago#1
I'm new to pes and ML and I have a little question. I created some players and I would like to use them in my Chelsea on ML but they don't appear in the transfer window nor can I add them to the team by cratin a team from the scratch. So I'm wondering, can I use created players in ML? if I can, could anyone tell me how to do it?
Thanks in advance=]

User Info: barn83

barn83
10 years ago#2
i'm not 100% sure but maybe u need to wait till the end of season nego period before you can see them.

i cant see mine either, maybe because i set my settings to 'No Classic Players'. even though they stll show up...
"There's no next Pele. God only created 1 Pele, 1 Beethoven and 1 Michaelangelo. The second reason is my mother has closed her factory, haha" - Pele

User Info: heartlessangel

heartlessangel
10 years ago#3
click negotiations.......search by groups......then edited players.

if i am not mistaken.

User Info: 1337onator

1337onator
10 years ago#4
I've had experience with this when I decided to have some fun with ML for once.

First you create the player
Next you either register him to the team you want him to be or you don't
Registering him to a team would make the team his default club
If you don't register him then he will probably an A-star player who you cannot get at first season unless your team is already A or S-starred. They'll also cost a lot and you can only buy them in the nego period

To find the created player, follow the previous post

User Info: Pompey_FAcup_08

Pompey_FAcup_08
10 years ago#5
Oi Barn, the reason the classic players show up is because....drumroll.....you must have gone to the PES shop and bought them!!!! DUNNNNAAAA!!!!

The whole idea of the master league is that its a fantasy league, hence you can buy and sell classic players as well as mix teams from different countries in one.

If you want realism, buy FIFA

User Info: barn83

barn83
10 years ago#6
OI Pompey,

there is an option when starting the ML to LOCK the classic players so that they do not show in ML even when i buy them in the WE shop. the thing is there is a glitch in the game where even when you choose to lock the classics they will still be unlocked when you play the game.

but i bet u dont really know that cuz u're playing FIFA, the 'realistic one'.
"There's no next Pele. God only created 1 Pele, 1 Beethoven and 1 Michaelangelo. The second reason is my mother has closed her factory, haha" - Pele
  • Topic Archived