• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Saumur

Saumur
10 years ago#1
hi guys, do you have an advice to develop the players in the master league that stays in my bench? I know a way would be putting them in during the match but is there another method?

thanks

PKMN: 4253 2594 3441

User Info: barn83

barn83
10 years ago#2
no. apart from training on off-season.
"There's no next Pele. God only created 1 Pele, 1 Beethoven and 1 Michaelangelo. The second reason is my mother has closed her factory, haha" - Pele

User Info: 1337onator

1337onator
10 years ago#3
I usually do the following for some bad newcomers that become great later on (e.g Andy Cole)

Buy them before anyone else gets him
By the end of the negotiations period, either release him or keep him
Releasing him will give him free time for development without him playing while keeping him maybe troublesome (especially since my league's packed with huge monsters, Man Utd, AC Milan, Barca, Inter, Liverpool, all the great teams I put them in my league)

I actually chose to keep him and now I regret it, I'll probably release him later on

User Info: barn83

barn83
10 years ago#4
i see no reason why u should buy him in the first place if you want to release him at the end of the period.
"There's no next Pele. God only created 1 Pele, 1 Beethoven and 1 Michaelangelo. The second reason is my mother has closed her factory, haha" - Pele
  • Topic Archived