• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheTrueSeto

TheTrueSeto
10 years ago#1
Is there any way to play the game on Regular and onwards? I never seem to have a possession advantage and lose 80% of my games on regular difficulty
All noobs should die

TheTrueSeto
10 years ago#2
ref's biased, long passes never work and passes are misplaced half the time despite having 95+ pass acc and teamwork
All noobs should die

TheTrueSeto
10 years ago#3
and how the **** do i get the cpu to play against the cpu, the menu's navigation is crap
All noobs should die

TheTrueSeto
10 years ago#4
**** konami, this game ****s
All noobs should die

User Info: 1337onator

1337onator
10 years ago#5
My god quadruple post.

I play the 5-star difficulty and it's pretty easy

Passes are also easy, as long as you know how and when. For example, if you're passing down the flank, if you want him to run to get the ball, go for through ball if not press X. Switching sides just use the cross button. Most of the time, I just dribble my way through players. Hinkel is the god of right backs. He just dribbles through all of them. Dribbled through 5 once and scored a godgoal.

In any case, just practice. When I was at 5th grade thereabouts, I don't really like playing PES (or Winning Eleven). Soon, I tried Master League on 3 star ratings and got hooked up, slowly I restarted to 4 star and then 5 star. Back in PES 6 there was the 6th difficulty but I think it's no different than the 5th. It just takes time getting used to and finding your own style. My style is basically attacking football with too much emphasis on running, body balance and counter attacks with passing when needed.

User Info: ColombianPlayr

ColombianPlayr
10 years ago#6
are you sserious this game gets real easy so much its boring lol i try and play it how they play in life so its not thats easy, i do alot pf passes and centers and never just run with one guy cus he'll just go through everyone in this game. its really easy. If you're not getting through just run with one guy and maybe do 1 pass and u'll make a goal easily lol thats wat my brother does and i own him evrytime lol

User Info: ColombianPlayr

ColombianPlayr
10 years ago#7
but he makes goal lol sorry doble post

User Info: 1337onator

1337onator
10 years ago#8
use the all-epic one-two pass and run all the way to the box
  • Topic Archived