You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Black Fountain
  3. I don't know about the protagonist but I wouldn't drink out of a black fountain!

User Info: hylianknight3

hylianknight3
1 year ago#141
*points*

Right.

Here.
If I only consulted the Gossip Stones like BKSheikah, instead of listening to Tingle, maybe I could have been the 2017 Guru Champ!

hylianknight3
1 year ago#142
*starts making s'mores*
If I only consulted the Gossip Stones like BKSheikah, instead of listening to Tingle, maybe I could have been the 2017 Guru Champ!

hylianknight3
1 year ago#143
*makes s'more*

User Info: Swirlz

Swirlz
1 year ago#144
I didn't know we were playing hide and seek! I had to reschedule our trip since you were nowhere in sight. The summer is almost over, but we can still have a week away together before then.
Jingle. Dem. KEYS.

Swirlz
1 year ago#145
It's been done. We leave in a week. I can't wait for our long walks on the bea- Whoops! Can't ruin the surprise.
Jingle. Dem. KEYS.

Swirlz
1 year ago#146
Since when do we play hide n' seek? It almost felt like I was on that vacation alone.
Jingle. Dem. KEYS.

hylianknight3
1 year ago#147
You felt that way for a reason.

User Info: PurePink

PurePink
1 year ago#148
Are there any s’mores left?

Swirlz
1 year ago#149
No, I finished them while waiting for you to show.
Luckily, Christmas is coming up, and we can celebrate it like we were supposed to do for every other holiday you seem to be conveniently absent for.
Jingle. Dem. KEYS.

User Info: PurePink

PurePink
1 year ago#150
I’ll be present for this one, as long as there is pumpkin pie.
  1. Boards
  2. Black Fountain
  3. I don't know about the protagonist but I wouldn't drink out of a black fountain!