Certain different endings in Story even for my custom made char?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur IV
  3. Certain different endings in Story even for my custom made char?

User Info: MonarchPaulos

MonarchPaulos
4 years ago#1
I'm confused, I got a different ending for my Good Custom Made Character *At least I think I got his Alignment as Good, he's kind of a Paladin type I made up*. One time he beat Algol as the last opponent and got both swords- this time Nightmare was the last boss and he grabbed Soul Edge...
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!

User Info: Xaik101

Xaik101
4 years ago#2
In all honesty, I'm not quite sure about that myself. My guess is that it DOES depend on what alignment your character is. One of my custom made characters is evil and I got a different ending than you did. Even though this is a good question, this statement won't be enough to honestly know if you get different endings with your custom characters. I'll try to make a custom character that has a good alignment and go through the story mode if you want me too. Here's my PSN account if you wanna pm me.
PSN: Xaik101
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur IV
  3. Certain different endings in Story even for my custom made char?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived