• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur IV
  3. Whats the Doom Combo with Hilde?

User Info: Doom_Dragon_103

Doom_Dragon_103
10 years ago#1
What is it, I've heard of it alot and I don't know what it is xD I main Hilde and I'm a scrub so idk what any AT"s are with her. **too much melee o_O

Thanks!
"the Roman Empire never fell it just tripped and hasnt got up yet"

User Info: pr00pal

pr00pal
10 years ago#2
idk how to write her charge things but its Chrg3B 44K Chrg2B:B Chrg3A Chrg2B:B Chrg2A:A
Ps3 is broked =[ (5.30.09) YLoD Damn You!

User Info: kakarot007

kakarot007
10 years ago#3
^pr00pal's got it right....I think, lol. I don't really know either but it's a combo that if you are hit by, and you hit the ground, and tech roll, and there is an edge, you basically get the Ring Out. That's is what I assume it is. But I think the first time you hit the ground, do not move and let the charge miss and you'll be okay....I think. Hmmm....I'm confusing myself here, lol. But yea, I assume it's her Ring out Combo.
My power level is over 9000, baby, yea! lol PSN: Katanos007

User Info: Ruby Sapphire

Ruby Sapphire
10 years ago#4
The opponent does not need to tech roll for it to hit.
"Yes, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are. Death awaits you." - Nyx Avatar, Persona 3.

User Info: Kuri-Kuri-Nyawu

Kuri-Kuri-Nyawu
10 years ago#5
If you tech after the LAST C2AA, another C2BB techtraps you and relaunches you for another free C2AA... and if you're stupid enough to tech again, C2BB techtraps again.

Basically when C2AA is used as an ender, DON'T TECH.
^_^ Hello Person!!!™©
www.nyawu.com - Now vers 2.5(?!) PSN: Nyawu
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur IV
  3. Whats the Doom Combo with Hilde?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A