Game Engine, Tips, and How to Play FAQ 1.1

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur IV
  3. Game Engine, Tips, and How to Play FAQ 1.1

User Info: The Wu 2003

The Wu 2003
10 years ago#21
Last bump for the night until enough people voted this for sticky, and unstickying the old one.

User Info: KillbombX

KillbombX
10 years ago#22
Wu: So who do you think are the best characters at this point? Know it'll be a while before true tiers can be made but you've probably had enough time with the game to have some thoughts.
"actaully im quite smart, im just having a little fun getting judeged by all the big nerdy boys"- sammy1493
GT- Killbomb

The Wu 2003
10 years ago#23
Sophie, Cassandra still seems solid. They don't seem to track as well due to sidestep being all SC2-ish powerful again, but they still have the basic tools to get good mixups in.

Not to mention they still get great damage off almost everything they do. Sophie's 236236A looks like it's pretty good (it stuns too!) and Cass's new 236[B] looks like a good new punisher for big damage.

But as far as the rest of the cast is concerned, sadly I have not been able to check too many people out and comparing them side by side with everybody. I'v been really busy trying to learn the new Talim and Taki, the latter being -really- changed. D=
^_^ Hello Person!!!™©
www.nyawu.com - Now vers 2.5(?!) PSN: Nyawu

The Wu 2003
10 years ago#24
Oh, and Amy too. She's sooo fun to play. She has like a zillion stuns, she has decent lows, great mids, great pokes, fun techtraps and nice strings like 4BB, 1KA.... at this point I think she above mid atlease.
^_^ Hello Person!!!™©

User Info: KillbombX

KillbombX
10 years ago#25
Thanks for the thoughts. Hopefully the game will stay together under the microscope this time.
"actaully im quite smart, im just having a little fun getting judeged by all the big nerdy boys"- sammy1493
GT- Killbomb

User Info: qwertywawa

qwertywawa
10 years ago#26
tagged and thanks
qwertywawa

User Info: Undrtaker

Undrtaker
10 years ago#27
sticky requested
Now playing : Soul Calibur IV; Rock Band; Call of Duty 4

User Info: Shirase

Shirase
10 years ago#28
great posts. Thanks!
http://live.xbox.com/member/quahog convo
http://profile.mygamercard.net/quahog%20convo

The Wu 2003
10 years ago#29
Yay, thanks for helping it getting it sticky'd everyone. <__< Hopefully this time it'll be more useful since there's video examples.
^_^ Hello Person!!!™©

User Info: JimBran_1

JimBran_1
10 years ago#30
if you're in the US why is all the youtube links to the UK domain?

btw i remember visiting ur site aaaaages ago and viewing those tekken tag vids (like the parry vids for e.g.) so good lookin out. love that country folk tune

"i've been married a long time ago, where'd u come from where'd u go, where'd u come from [w/e it is he says]" lol
Xbox 360. Xbox circle? The **** they think they are? They think they're smart? We ain't doin geometry, we tryna play some games - Chad Warden
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur IV
  3. Game Engine, Tips, and How to Play FAQ 1.1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

More topics from this board...
I think Ranked might be dead... OnlineKDC70548/10 7:21AM