• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
  3. The Security Footage ***5-5 Spoilers***

User Info: Chosen1One

Chosen1One
2 years ago#1
When they all watched the Seven-year-old security footage, and saw that the Phantom was caught on tape before Blackquill, is there any way that a player wouldn't immediately think something like "ummmm, didn't the police, prosecutor and defense attorney seven years ago didn't think to watch the entire duration of the footage from the beginning? You mean they just decided to watch a random part for a random amount of time in the middle of the tape?"

It doesn't make any sense for that to have happened. I realize that, as someone who's played every AA game (except the Great AA games), I'm very used to seeing high levels of incompetence from the authorities. But I seriously think that this one is the worst!

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
2 years ago#2
They didn't seem a motive to watch an earlier part of the footage, since looked like Blackquill did it even having a bloody Katana.

User Info: Rayansab

Rayansab
2 years ago#3
That’s how the dark age of law began, the whole persecution was rushed and Simon convicted with no looking for any details
FC: SW-8093-2891-5807
  1. Boards
  2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
  3. The Security Footage ***5-5 Spoilers***
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A