• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
  3. (Probably) Overthinking about the ending

User Info: gsouzapr

gsouzapr
2 years ago#1
I've recently ended Dual Destinies and, unlike the previous game endings, this one made me feel unsatisfied, kinda empty...

Discovering that the real Fulbright was dead for more than an year and that the one we meet was the Phantom, an imposter, was disturbing – in the previews games, however, I've felt that the final plot twists were both surprising and satisfying (Manfred Von Karma, Matt Engarde, Godot and Kristoph Gavin)

I know it was innovative, but... man, they make you like the character and them BOOM he was dead

Also, I keep wondering how the police, despite finding the body, couldn't identify it. Was it disfigured or something? Man, this whole idea is really disturbing!

And I see that many people here liked Fulbright, even though many prefered Gumshoe (who I really like too)

Anyway, I'd rather prefered another plot twist (maybe if Fulbright was in fact evil, or was an accomplice of the Phantom or something)
  1. Boards
  2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
  3. (Probably) Overthinking about the ending
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A