• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
  3. Will this ever be released physically?

User Info: Darth Xelleon

Darth Xelleon
4 years ago#1
I've been a fan of the Ace Attorney series for a while and I'd really like to get this game, but I don't have enough space on my SD card to download it. :'(
Official Rydia's Husband of GameFAQs
My 3DS FC is in my profile, PM me to be friends or to just beat each other up online.

User Info: Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl
4 years ago#2
I highly doubt it. Sorry about that.
I am writing AAI3 this summer. Go here to contribute ideas: https://docs.google.com/ document/d/1VV_80EEXnlI_lThRrDV0allRDHzeyHRRA49AJH7eR48/edit?usp=sharing

User Info: asbsand

asbsand
4 years ago#3
If you delete other games you can redownload them later as long as it's the same 3DS. AFAIK 3DSes come with at least 2gb and DD only requires about 500mb, so that shouldn't be a major problem even if it's slightly annoying.

Cuz, I don't think you will ever see a physical release unless some sort of anthology release of the 3DS Ace Attorneys are released as an all-in-one package on the next Nintendo console or something. Doubtful considering digital only is in rise in general.
Say what you will about Naughty Dog games, but they have ZERO replay value >:D

User Info: Darth Xelleon

Darth Xelleon
4 years ago#4
I may have to delete Shantae then...
Official Rydia's Husband of GameFAQs
My 3DS FC is in my profile, PM me to be friends or to just beat each other up online.
  1. Boards
  2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
  3. Will this ever be released physically?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A