• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Oh no... L.O.B. Enterprises question... (Not Really Any Spoilers)
Player_Four 13 years ago#1
Will someone please tell me if I just wasted like two hours on L.O.B. Enterprises? I started the game, and about five hours in, after a quest to stop the giant ants that shoot flames from their mouths, I happened to stumble upon Falls Church and then L.O.B. Enterprises. I figured that it'd be really cool since it seemed really off the map, but then after two hours I went online and apparently the thing you get there is one of the best guns in the game. Did I just waste a bunch of time attempting to get a gun at level 5 when I should have been much higher and much more experienced with the game?
srydecka 13 years ago#2
The gun you get is a special chinese pistol that burns enemies when hit. Not special, and you need a 100 lockpick skill, so you may not be able to reach it yet..
Im_not_Real 13 years ago#3
Loot doesnt scale. So you can get it at 2, or 20 and it makes no diffrenfce.

And if the fact that you have something uber in your invintory, you could just play on a higher difficulty.

All in all, I dont see why you are going crazy over that....
Chuck Norris is charging his laser to OVER 9000 in SPARTA with his Ninja Info Cards to jump onto White Base, but must construct additional pylons.
Player_Four 13 years ago#4
I wasn't going crazy... The enemies were just really tough when I went in, and it took me forever to explore the entire building, so I figured the end prize would be something really good. Guess not. Oh well.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Oh no... L.O.B. Enterprises question... (Not Really Any Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A