• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Making a female character without a moustache - is it possible?

User Info: trickster009

trickster009
11 years ago#1
I'm partly joking, but mostly serious.

There's the Tone -> Moustache bar, and I've tried dragging it to both sides (not really sure which is which). Either way, it still looks like there's a line of fuzz below her nose and a wisp of hair visible on the side of her lips. It's... awkward.
Poor man about to be hung: "But I said I didn't do anything!"
Mercykiller's response: "You would have eventually."

User Info: Slaughtergarden

Slaughtergarden
11 years ago#2
There ain't no shavers in the post-apocalyptic world.
GT: G0lden 5un

User Info: Marquis

Marquis
11 years ago#3
If you're making a veiled crack at Moira... Next time you see her turn on your Pip-Boy light, it seems to be some kind of self-shadowing as it she looks perfectly normal...Bethsoft didn't light her shop very well.
Turning the car into oncoming traffic is counter-productive.

User Info: evilmunky666

evilmunky666
11 years ago#4
i don't have an answer for you...but your signature is bugging me. it says "Poor man about to be hung" hung should be hanged.
i killed every body in the first town the blowerd it up and then killer evey but but the chang guy in the tower what now im lost - killerkahones

trickster009
11 years ago#5
I wasn't intending to crack at her, but I definitely HAD noticed that. But if she actually doesn't have one, maybe it just takes some tweaking to get the nose, cheeks, or whatever not to cause a shadow...

trickster009
11 years ago#6
Wow, I don't think I've actually ever met anyone who cared about that rule. I'm sorry it offends you. In order to make up for my shortcomings, I won't be offended that you spelled monkey incorrectly.

User Info: Marquis

Marquis
11 years ago#7
GRAMMAR-NAZI!!! nah, j/k. But yeah I noticed that Moira looked a little....rough. But it's the self-shadowing, she looks perfectly normal with your light on. Oh and the "New Eyes" mod from fallout3nexus.com is friggin creepy. I dare you to download it and not tell me that both Amata and Moria don't pierce your soul with their gaze.
Turning the car into oncoming traffic is counter-productive.

trickster009
11 years ago#8
So has anyone actually succeeded at this?

User Info: odjn_trade

odjn_trade
11 years ago#9
i think a little hair on your lip adds character. women would get more respect if they had full grown beards. just look at the dwarven community. women all have beards and are all treated as equals. a mustache would just be a small step on that road. i am impressed with bethesda for their commitment to aiding on the road to true equality.
my greatest attribute, I always sing like no one is listening
Mainly because no one is ever listening

User Info: LegalEagle80

LegalEagle80
11 years ago#10
You can get the facial hair if you get the "East German Olympic Swimmer Circa 1984" perk.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Making a female character without a moustache - is it possible?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers