• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. complete instruction manual!

User Info: tonetone21

tonetone21
10 years ago#1
Hopefully this isn't against TOS. Anyway, somebody from the PS3 board posted this and I thought it might be appreciated here as well:

http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/22300/fallout3_en_pc_manual.pdf?t=1224868972

Lots of great info here on the game for those of us who haven't played yet!
Welcome to the PSP message board, where people don't need oxygen: they breathe their own air of self-superiority.

User Info: DevilDog482

DevilDog482
10 years ago#2
This will prove to be quite the sniff come tuesday.
"E lascia pur grattar dov'e la rogna!"
("And let them go ahead and scratch where it itches.")

tonetone21
10 years ago#3
lol, indeed
Welcome to the PSP message board, where people don't need oxygen: they breathe their own air of self-superiority.

tonetone21
10 years ago#4
Bump

User Info: kingcodebra

kingcodebra
10 years ago#5
Hehe.. nice. I usually read the book no matter how excited I am for the game, and now I won't have to wait the extra 10 minutes.
Kill all humans.

User Info: MrArmageddon8

MrArmageddon8
10 years ago#6
Yay some new perks revealed. Thanks a lot.

User Info: spec0688

spec0688
10 years ago#7
doesnt seem to work

User Info: Ghost_1800

Ghost_1800
10 years ago#8
They removed it right as I was loading it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5lB-RoAi4&feature=rec-fresh
Never... EVER... piss on a yard gnome.

tonetone21
10 years ago#9
Sooooo many perks. I have no idea how I'm going to customize my character yet. There are so many practical perks, like Gun Nut, that I could go with. But then there are the much more interesting perks, like Mister Sandman and Nerd Rage! that are just really intriguing. Holy crap I can hardly wait to get my hands on this game!

By the way, ALL the perks from the game are in this manual for anyone who might be interested.

User Info: hellslinger

hellslinger
10 years ago#10
Ah.. Its gone.
Waiting For: Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009, Mirrors Edge Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. complete instruction manual!
  • Topic Archived