• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Mother ship zeta is a pain.

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
1 year ago#1
Go when you're too high a level, the aliens will level with you and will, apparently, break you in half. Go too early, like I seem to every time, and you're stomping aliens like they're asleep, but you have to leave a lot of loot behind. I deliberately left EVERYTHING I was carrying in a container in my megaton home, I am wearing an enclave officers uniform and hat I found on the ship specifically because I ditched my armor, my strength is level ten so I should be a pretty good pack mule. I'm still surprised by just how fast I had to start compromising on what I could justify leaving behind. Granted I'm only level six, but still. I want every stupidly expensive alien gun I can lay my grubby little paws on to go back to the dcw with me.
It might've been nice if one of your allies were at least capable of playing pack mule.
"Loshersh alwaysh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and f*** the prom queen."- Sean Connery, "the rock"

User Info: redtide1962

redtide1962
1 year ago#2
Well, I hope this isn't a spoiler, but you can come back to the ship.
You can literally just leave stuff in a container while you're clearing the DLC, and keep track of which doors and rooms become inaccessible as you progress.

About half of them can be accessed once you "finish" the DLC, and you can just take a trip or two back up to the ship if you want to store all of the high cost-to-weight ratio atomizers and stuff elsewhere in the wasteland (like your home).

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
1 year ago#3
That's what I did/am doing, but getting to a "backtrackable" area of the ship bogged down with drone cannons still takes forever. Would've been easier if, once you'd beaten it, you had the run of the place. Its pretty much my ship, after all.

And while I've got you here, is there some use for these stasis pods that I haven't figured out?
"Loshersh alwaysh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and f*** the prom queen."- Sean Connery, "the rock"
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Mother ship zeta is a pain.
  • Topic Archived