• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. The Pitt - anybody else find Ashur disappears?

User Info: craig_psn

craig_psn
1 year ago#1
Every so often I go back and play a FO3 DLC that I haven't played yet, this time it's The Pitt (the only other one I have left is Operation: Anchorage).

So I was in Haven, and the only time I saw Ashur was when I was in his bedroom reading the holotapes from his safe. Then he "went away" and I never saw him again, never even spoke to him.

Just after that I accidentally got into a fight with his wife in the baby's room/lab (forget how) so I had to kill her and 3 other raiders that came in. I was actually going to side with the raiders here, for a change, but decided to just go with what happened since I didn't particularly like them anyway...

I looked all over Haven (it's not that big and there's not much there) 4 times and never found Ashur. So I left and it got locked, and I did the thing with Wernher and the Underground/trogs and still never found Ashur. Kept expecting him to show up somewhere, so I went all over the place (everywhere!) again and nada. Was kind of surprised the odd raider and trog still showed up, thought I had got them all, maybe some respawn (like Enclave in the Wasteland, there seems to be more of them after Broken Steel than before...).

So after that long story: anybody else never have anything to do with Ashur, he just disappear? I'm assuming he's permanently gone. I read the wikis etc. after doing The Pitt and I never found this mentioned. I also never found Wild Bill, he wasn't there but the ingots were where I think he's supposed to be, and I see this is common. Can Ashur "fall through" the building too?
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. The Pitt - anybody else find Ashur disappears?
  • Topic Archived