• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Creepiest experience you've had so far?

User Info: ProbablySkye

ProbablySkye
2 years ago#31
This Is probably gonna sound really lame, but I was playing and had very low health. No stimpaks. I'm out here killing boat flies for their meat, which only heals you for 5hp. So I can hear my heart beating loudly because I'm running on like 15hp at this point. It goes from saying "hidden" to "danger" and I could've sworn there was nothing around me. Then out of seemingly nowhere, a vicious dog jumps out and growled at me. It startled me irl. Lol
AlienSkyProductions on YouTube. Check it out.

User Info: SimonBlueBerry

SimonBlueBerry
2 years ago#32
ProbablySkye posted...
This Is probably gonna sound really lame, but I was playing and had very low health. No stimpaks. I'm out here killing boat flies for their meat, which only heals you for 5hp. So I can hear my heart beating loudly because I'm running on like 15hp at this point. It goes from saying "hidden" to "danger" and I could've sworn there was nothing around me. Then out of seemingly nowhere, a vicious dog jumps out and growled at me. It startled me irl. Lol

I feel ya. The sense of costant danger caused by low health and lack of ways to heal alone is pretty intense, being spotted when you have no idea about where your enemy is makes it even worse lol used to happen all the time while playing this and Oblivion
~Wings of Night~
Praise the Dark Moon

User Info: DnDer

DnDer
2 years ago#33
The computer journal in the music vault. The one that progressively degenerates as you read the entries.

Creepy and sad.
What has books ever teached us? -- Captain Afrohead
Subject-verb agreement. -- t3h 0n3

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
2 years ago#34
redXjack posted...
the only creepy thing I can think of was bioshock 2. Theres a scene where a guy is dragging a girl away into a bedroom screemming. course it wont let me hurt him which sucks........this haunts me. I know its not from this game but I wanted to get that off my chest.

ever played bs: infinite? WAY worse. one of the powers you get is called posession, which allows you to take control of someone and make them fight by your side, but they kind of imply it has... sleazier uses. ntm the first upgrade you get for it causes human enemies to commit suicide when the timer runs out, which makes it so much worse.
"Loshersh alwaysh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and f*** the prom queen."- Sean Connery, "the rock"

User Info: Roland-o-Gilead

Roland-o-Gilead
2 years ago#35
Definitely Dunwich Building ... especially cool if you ever read "The Dunwich Horror" by HP Lovecraft

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
2 years ago#36
SimonBlueBerry posted...
John_Sinclair posted...
Yes, Tranquility Lane creeps me out, too.

And those cannibals. Especiall that you can get a "cannibal" perk yourself. Wow... I got it, but never made much use of it because it creeps me out, haha.

But the most creepy experience I ever had with a videogame was in Heavy Rain, the scene where you have to cut off your own finger to get the next clue. On my second playthrough (going for the platinum trophy) I skipped it, because I didn't want Ethan to go through all that pain again.

Wait this topic hasn't been locked yet? Mods must have forgot this board exists lol
Never used Flesh Eater (I think that's what called the perk?) either. Gettin bad karma is pretty easy anyways.

Never played Heavy Rain btw

Try "the evil within". Wow. Just... Wow.
"Loshersh alwaysh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and f*** the prom queen."- Sean Connery, "the rock"

User Info: crimson-noble

crimson-noble
2 years ago#37
Dunwich Building...if Silent Hill meets Fallout 3 then I dont want anything to do with it
Just because you see a landmine doesnt mean you have to step on it...

User Info: JAYDAKID977

JAYDAKID977
2 years ago#38
Not really that creepy I guess, but last night I got a white thing across my screen, and I could barely see anything, I don't think it was there all the time, just popping up at random, going outside fixed it, it was like one of those old NES graphical glitches.
I put everyone who uses age as an insult on ignore.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/919220-big-rigs-over-the-road-racing

User Info: JacobNothing

JacobNothing
2 years ago#39
I cleared out the super duper mart, left a bunch of loot outside in nuka cola machine. Fast traveled back for it and a dead deathclaws was lying there. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Creepiest experience you've had so far?
  • Topic Archived