• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: craelon

craelon
12 years ago#1
If you like this topic then please sticky so that we all have a place to share custom set-ups for our favorite characters.

This place is for sharing your own custom characters and to get ideas from others to best exploit this new customization system. While I don't necessarily think that this is the best the customization can get, I do believe this is a step closer to perfection than the previous one. I have made quite a few customs already in another topic and I would like it if more people joined in with the posting of their customs. You may post your customs in any format you like but please try and make it readable. I usually go for the format you'll see below.

Now to start!

Teen Gohan

Don't Make Me Angry!

Attack Up 1
Ki Power Up 2
Super Up 1
Fighting Spirit!
Indignation!
Serious!

Notes: He gets more persistent and deadly as the fight goes on. As if he's getting angry.

Son of Piccolo

Aura Charge Green
Ki Power Up 3
Satisfying Blow
Super Up 1
Defense Up 1

Notes: He is most deadly if you equip the Piccolo Type AI. The Satisfying Blow that he has equipped ensures that his devastating B2s in SS2 seriously injure the opponent.

Ultimate Gohan

You Can't Beat Me!

Defense Up 3
Ki Power Up 1
Master Roshi's Training
Latent Energy

Notes: Since Ultimate Gohan already has a high innate defense this capitalizes on it by making it even more impenetrable. There's no doubt that this fighter will outlast even the best of the characters in this game.

Savior Son of the Monkey King

Ki Power Up 1
Super Up 3
Aura Charge Ultimate 4
Attack Up 1
Defense Up 1

Notes: He's an all around decent fighter with 4 energy bars at the start of the match. Having that energy advantage not only looks cool (SS4 Energy!) but it means he can get really close in the beginning of the match and get a cheap hit in with his Explosive Energy Wave which costs exactly 4. In addition to that his Super is at 3 meaning it'll take a good chunk of health from the opponent right from the start of battle. This is the one I used to defeat Super Saiyan Vegeta on the hardest difficulty in 27 seconds.
I declare this post A VICTORY ( ^-^ )V

craelon
12 years ago#2
Sword Trunks my favorite Trunks

Trunks the Genius Saiyan

Tension Up
Fighting Spirit
Defense Up 1
Ki Power Up 1
Super Up 2

Notes: Equip Piccolo's AI if you want the best results in the com vs com battles. If you do this then you'll notice that Trunks seems to "think" about what he should do next and then execute it. The downside of this is that he could get hit in the process, but if the enemy is dumb enough to give him time to attack (which is often <_<) he won't stop until they're dead.

The Second Prince of Saiyans

Indignation!
Aura Charge Purple
Attack Up 1
Defense Up 1
Ki Power Up 1
Super Up 2

Notes: I gave him a purple aura just like his dad, lol! This Trunks emphasizes long range combat but is still able to hold his own in melee as long as the opponent doesn't have a natural affinity for it (a.k.a. Broly, Super 13, Goku). Equip Vegeta Type AI on him to see the best of what he can do.

Fighting Trunks

Ultra Trunks

Power Body
Defense Up 1
Ki Power Up 1
Super Up 1
Broly Type AI (this is essential for com vs com matches)

Notes: He's the "you can't hurt me" Trunks. Power Body takes up alot of slots but in turn it gives him the same defense status of Broly. Meaning small melee attacks will not affect him. For this Trunks you should start him in Ultra Super Saiyan to see what he can really do. He's a flying tank!

Defender of the Future

Attack Up 3 Super Down 1
Super Up 3
Rising Fighting Spirit
Ki Power Up 1

Notes: This Trunks obviously emphasizes melee attack. I put a Ki Power Up on him just so he has enough energy to do Dragon Rushes and other various energy attacks to set them up for badass combos. The Trunks Type AI is best for him.

Kid Trunks

Tiny Titan

Aura Charge Purple
Serious!
Attack Up 3
Ki Power Up 1
Super Up 1

Notes: Very similar to my Defender of the Future so emphasizes physical attack. If you use fusion in battle with this one you're guaranteed a very high melee attack power with Gotenks.

I'm Not Holding Back!

Serious!
Rising Fighting Spirit
Ki Power Up 3 Defense Down 1
Attack Up 2
Super Up 2 Power Down 1

Notes: I tried to get all the stats at 2 and this is the closest I could get. It is true that his defense is severely lacking but as long as you don't get hit you'll be fine. Kid Trunks is fast enough for this to be successful.

For all the Kid Trunks customs I tried to focus on what I would like to fuse with since Gotenks is my favorite Saiyan character on the show. Here is the Goten that I use to fuse with the Kid Trunks I made called "I'm Not Holding Back"

Goten

Can I Fight Like I Mean It?

Aura Charge Red
Latent Energy!
Defense Up 2 Attack Down 1
Ki Power Up 2 Super Down 1
Super Up 3

Notes: What my Kid Trunks is lacking in this Goten will make up for when they fuse and vice versa. They fit like a puzzle piece to create that awesome mac daddy of justice GOTENKS!

craelon
12 years ago#3
Majin Vegeta

Hydrojin Vegeta

Water Blessing
Serious!
Attack Up 1
Ki Power Up 2
Super Up 2

Notes: He's a pretty stable fighter with emphasis on B2s but the thing that makes him unique is the Water Blessing which gives the ability to gain Ki and Health while under water. Pretty sneaky if you use it on someone who doesn't know what it is. The AI, however, is too dumb to use this to their advantage.

YOU MAY TAKE MY MIND, BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY PRIDE!!!

Attack Up 2
Super Up 3
Evil Pride
Ki Power Up 2 Super Down 1

Notes: What can I say, this guy is a beast. He has a 2 on Super, Attack, and Ki, and with Majin Vegeta this means he's a freaking monster. Also, the fact that it halves the amount of damage a blocked B2 causes means he can survive a little longer than other fighters with low to average defense.

Kid Goku

Monkey Magic

Flight
Aura Charge Ultimate 3
Ki Power Up 2
Super Up 1
Defense Up 1
Indignation!

Notes: He can fly with Monkey Magic, lol! He's got nice Defense and Super capabilities.

I'm Going All-Out!

Defense Up 2
Super Up 3
Ki Power Up 2
Rising Fighting Spirit

Notes: He's going all out on ya so watch it! His defense is pretty high and he starts out with max energy. Not a bad combo for Kid Goku since in the manga he was able to take a beating and still keep on eating!

Kamehamehas Make Me Hungry...

Satisfying Blow
Super Up 3 Power Down 2
Ki Power Up2
Attack Up 2
Defense Up 1

Notes: This guy charges energy pretty slow but if his B2s and UB hits, mmmmmmboy does it freaking hurt! Oh yeah, and kamehamehas make Kid Goku hungry.

craelon
12 years ago#4
GT Goku

Ha! That Didn't Hurt!

Indignation!
Defense Up 3
Ki Power Up 1
Super Up 2

Notes: This Goku can take a beating even as a little kid. I give him the Piccolo Type AI since it emphasizes defense but Goku Type AI is pretty good for him as well.

Thanks For Waiting But You're Finished Now

Dragon Spirit
Fighting Spirit!
Ki Power Up 2
Attack Up 1
Super Up 1

Notes: This one is designed to be able to quickly go through his transformations in battle. I also gave him a Fighting Spirit! so if his health does drop he'll get a bonus in Ki which is extremely valuable in his Super Saiyan 4 form.

...5 Seconds. That's All You Have.

Super Up 3
Attack Up 2

Notes: You wanna know what pain is? Do any of his Super attacks... He'll beat you in 5 seconds. I suggest starting this one as Super Saiyan 4.

Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta

If Kakorott Can Then SO CAN I!

Super Up 3
Defense Up 2

Notes: He's a little different than my "...5 Seconds. Thats All You Have" GT Goku in the fact that he doesn't have a negative stat. I traded in the attack for the defense so Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta lasts longer than him but doesn't do as much damage.

Now here is the ULTIMATE custom to end all customs:

Fuse "...5 Seconds. Thats All You Have." Super Saiyan 4 Goku with "If Kakorott Can Then So CAN I!" in battle to get the ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE warrior:

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta

Rival To No One

Super Up 6
Ki Power Up 6 Defense Down 2
Attack Up 2
Defense Up 2
Health Up 6

Notes: You must fuse in battle to get this supreme ultimate warrior god because then it actually fuses the two custom character's stats together. If you choose the fusion outside of battle then it just goes off of the custom of the character you selected to get to the fusion choice. That means if you choose Super Saiyan 4 Goku and then from his forms you choose Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta he won't be nearly as strong as the one you get through fusing in battle.

This Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is so powerful that you can literally relax while you fight. Or you can do what I did and laugh the entire time while you watch your opponent try in vain to stay alive from just your weak attacks. He can do 24,000 damage with his Big Bang Kamehameha and his 100x Big Bang Kamehameha does over 31,000 damage!

Just one more thing I would like to say about this custom:

"What's wrong? Should I slow the punches down so you can see them? Ok, I guess I will, I don't want you to get bored after all."

User Info: MegaSobiMK2

MegaSobiMK2
12 years ago#5
Here's a Kid Goku setup

---
Halo
Attack+2, Defense-1
Roshi's Training
---

You gotta be good at combos to see this custom's true power. Counterattacks EVERYWHERE. With it only using 1.5 bars of Ki now, you can literally use it whenever you see an opening. If you managed to tech something, Counterattack. You can follow up after pretty much anything, too. 2 Counterattacks in the same combo. Not bad. Does more damage than some pumped UBs, too.

That, and every Counterattack allows you to charge up about 2.5 bars before the enemy gets up. Not only that, but if you've got the B1 Stocks, False Courage is win due to the super brickwall effect.

This custom brings out the best in Counterattack, so...go for it.
---
http://destinedwarrior.proboards43.com. Join my forums. We've got Sonic, MegaMan, and other video games.
Everyone is a HUSTLA on the inside.

User Info: totaldude94

totaldude94
12 years ago#6
I really want this to be a sticky!

Can you add Future Gohan, End Piccolo, and Gotenks?
In Hell, you watch The View, but in Heaven, you watch Victoria Secret commercials.
Diamond FC:4467 7442 7219 Diamond name: George

User Info: maarshun

maarshun
12 years ago#7
how about making a faq for theses setups

User Info: totaldude94

totaldude94
12 years ago#8
He did, but they got rejected.
In Hell, you watch The View, but in Heaven, you watch Victoria Secret commercials.
Diamond FC:4467 7442 7219 Diamond name: George

User Info: maarshun

maarshun
12 years ago#9
that sucks

User Info: DentArtherDent

DentArtherDent
12 years ago#10
craelon Is there any definition to your madness, or can I help you out by copy pasta your setups over here?
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find all 7 Dragonballs? Side Quest7 Answers
Character switching? General1 Answer
Teleporting? General15 Answers
Does this game work for Playstation 3? Tech Support2 Answers
How do fuse during battle?? General6 Answers