• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
  3. Best place for custom maps?

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
3 years ago#1
Been playing through SC/BW and WC2 recently and I remembered I never really could get into SC2 since they changed so much of the game and every new patch/update was a massive change that would completely nerf several units. It turned me off of the game and I figured it would be a good time to get back into it and try it again.

Since the campaign shouldn't take too long to complete, I was hoping there was a good place to download custom/UMS maps. I'm not ashamed to admit my favorite maps from Brood Wars were custom RPG maps and BGH. I loved the turtle/steamroll strategy and BGH allowed me to do just that while I could sit back and play at my own pace and try different combinations (or just spam a map-long stream of zealots into the enemy base).
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 8GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
3 years ago#2
Edit: I just thought about it and I'm pretty sure the commando maps (one high damage unit/hero vs an entire map/base) are my favorite next to RPG maps.

I wish I had thought about this before I had to make a double post, but silly GameFAQs and their time constraints for edits.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 8GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440
  1. Boards
  2. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
  3. Best place for custom maps?
  • Topic Archived