• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Live 08
  3. So Many Questions!

User Info: crazydiamond4

crazydiamond4
9 years ago#1
Hey all,

So I bought the game used and can't find an instruction manual anywhere online. I have a whole bunch of things I can't figure out, so I'm just gonna post them all in one ? here, and hopefully some peeps will know some of the answers.

1.) How do you do a spin move on offense?

2.) How do you change your team's playbook? I read an FAQ that said this could be done
but can't figure out *how*. And how do I know what all the plays mean?

3.) Related to the above, can I change the defensive matchups in man-to-man defense
w/o changing my guys' positions?

4.) How do quickstrike ballhandling, own the paint, and superstar moves work (think I get
the hot zones at least! :)

5.) What the heck do you do with the right analog?? I guess it's supposed to control your
post moves and how you position yourself on defense but I don't get it. And how do
you get your guy to make a move out of the post??

6..) Anybody got any idea how to set the sliders so the score isn't like 160-150??

7.) I started a dynasty. How come it only gave me three choices on each of my draft
picks? Should I expect that next season as well?

Wow, think that's it!!! Hopefully somebody can answer some of these for me, and thanks in advance!....

~Peace, Rob
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Live 08
  3. So Many Questions!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A