• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Live 08
  3. Help with my team please!!!

User Info: sakurabax_z

sakurabax_z
11 years ago#1
Ok, this is on NBA Live 07 but I'm posting it here seeing as the 07 board is dead.

I started A dynasty mode with the Chicago Bulls with default rosters. I knew that I would never reacht he playoffs so what I did was I started intentionally losing games.

During the first 5 weeks or so I started trading away people. My idea was a team of stars. So I traded Ben Wallace and Andres Nocioni for Dwight Howard and Darko Milicic. That was good but not good enough. I started scouting my draft class.

I then decided Kirk Hinrich wasn't good enough to be the franchise player so i got Pau Gasol by trading Hinrich and PJ Brown.

I won the slam dunk competition with Dwight Howard, mind you.

So at the end of the season I had 22 wins and 60 losses. The pistons won 3-0 down against Phoenix which was great.

I drafted Horatio Sato who was 22 years old and 82 overall when I got him. He was a Small Forward with the ability to play PF but he was only 6'6 and he had 55 jumping ability meaning his 93 dunk rating was useless.

I traded Luol Deng and Tyrus Thomas and a SF for Dwayne Wade. Then I traded Gordon for CP3.

At the start of the year this was what my team looked like:

Ben Wallace-84-C
P.J. Brown- 70-PF
Andres Nocioni- 78- SF
Ben Gordon-78-SG
Kirk Hinrich-84- PG

This was what it looked like at year 2

Pau Gasol-86-C
Dwight Howard-83-PF
Horatio Sato-82-SF
Dwayne Wade-94-SG
Chris Paul-86-PG

Then I realised that next year both Howard and CP3 were out of contract. Since I didn't have the salary cap to sign both of them i traded CP3, Milicic and another guy for Carmelo Anthony and Ivey.

I changed Wade to PG and Sato to SG.

This is what it looks like now:

Pau Gasol-87-C
Dwight Howard-84-PF
Carmelo Anthony-87-SF
Horatio Sato-84-SG
Dwayne Wade-94-PG

But halfway throught he season my team is only 32-24 record. I don't know what the problem is. I have 7 available roster spaces but all 4 except Melo were all-stars. Help me!!!
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Live 08
  3. Help with my team please!!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A