• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Live 08
  3. Change Starting Lineup Dyntasy Mode

User Info: hacknfrack

hacknfrack
12 years ago#1
How can I change the default starting lineup for my team in Dynasty Mode? I change change it before a game, but it can't be changed otherwise. My "Assistant Coach" keeps changing it for me. When i go to the "Inactive List," all I can do is select players, not actually sub the players. It's really annoying, because it's not the best lineup.

User Info: ntby10

ntby10
12 years ago#2
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM. Its really frustrating. Someone at EA deserves a beatdown. and PLEASE PLEASE WILL SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS

User Info: Sports_Fan_19

Sports_Fan_19
12 years ago#3
If you have 13-15 players on your roster you CAN change it, it's a bit annoying, but it can be done. You must go to the "Inactive List" but you must have 13, 14 or 15 players on your roster, so that you will have a minimum of 1 player on the actual inactive list. You can then switch the inactive player with ANY active player.

For example:

Your starting lineup is;\

Center
Power Forward
Small Forward
Shooting Guard
Point Guard

Backup #1
Backup #2
Backup #3
Backup #4
Backup #5
Backup #6
Backup #7

Inactive #1

Now, say that you wish to have Backup #1 be your starting Point Guard, all you have to do is switch Inactive #1 with Backup #1, then when Backup #1 is on the inactive list, you can then switch him with your starting point guard. Then simply take Point Guard and switch him with Inactive #1 to put him on the bench.

User Info: NBAmaster33

NBAmaster33
12 years ago#4
i forgot how
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Live 08
  3. Change Starting Lineup Dyntasy Mode
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A