• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
  3. Dark Athena Glitch? Drone Control Room During Riot

User Info: NADJ_13

NADJ_13
10 years ago#1
Hello all...

I'm barricaded inside the Drone Control Room and I've killed one guard who had the drone control key. There seems to be another guard on the very left (from the entrance) who is just chilling on the drone controls. I've tried shooting and stabbing him, but he won't get up and fight me. I don't get any options to insert my drone control key into any of the machines... and I've been waiting around forever. Did this happen to anyone else?

Thanks for any and all help!

--NADJ.
(GamerTag: Tamim ibn Aqa)

User Info: JManGT

JManGT
10 years ago#2
go around to the otherside, you will get the prompt
You can't spell orgasm without OMG!

User Info: NADJ_13

NADJ_13
10 years ago#3
Actually, it WAS a glitch. I had to re-load the previous check-point ("Data Pad") and start from there. The next time I went in, the guy on the far left machine got up and attacked me. I got his key card and then got the prompt to control a drone.

I think it must have been messed up because I got access to the drone area (the place where the drones come out of the glass cylinders) before going into the drone control room. Which is weird, because when I approached the fan in that corridor, Riddick said [not verbatim]: "A fan. Now all I need is something expendable to jam it." So obviously the developers planned that people can get in there beforehand... but somehow it glitched up anyway.
--NADJ.
(GamerTag: Tamim ibn Aqa)
  1. Boards
  2. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
  3. Dark Athena Glitch? Drone Control Room During Riot
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A