• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
  3. Has anyone else pulled of a 1260?

User Info: tehubernerd

tehubernerd
9 years ago#1
I managed to do so by accidentally using a glitch. When you start up the skatepark level, directly ahead of you are two ramps separated by a pipe. going at very high speeds, I managed to stall myself on top of that pipe, giving me the extra time needed to do a 1260. I was just doing random stuff in story mode though, so I didn't get to record it or anything. If anyone else has managed to do this, especially on even height quarter pipes, it would lend credibility to this statement.

User Info: Cheater Hater

Cheater Hater
9 years ago#2
The key thing you need to do a 1260 is an optimal freak out boost. I believe I've done it on a straight QP, but it's obviously much easier if you go from high to low (like in Landsdowne). Of course, the challenge is to do 1440.

User Info: tehubernerd

tehubernerd
9 years ago#3
I could only pull off a 1260 using a glitch, although i did it from level ground without a freakout. Wait, if i use a freakout boost, then...
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
  3. Has anyone else pulled of a 1260?
  • Topic Archived