• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
  3. FAQ Topic: Version 0.95

User Info: ProfBlahson

ProfBlahson
10 years ago#11
hey, sorry if i wasn't too clear on that last gap. yes, it is the giant u - turn pool. it has the career pro in it at the end, remember? if you go from that pro AWAY from the wooden fence, you'll be going towards the secret area with mayan temple gap (you know) (i'm gonna call that area mayan temple from now on to make things easier) if you're coming from the mayan temple, go towards the rail in the center of the u-turn pool. before you hit it, go left. there's a giant banked slope there that branches off into the u - turn right and to the rest of the park to the left. you'll see the wooden fence end before the qp does. you have to go at it at the right angle so you can grind the top of it (my ds isn't on me right now, so i don't know how good my descriptions are). a harder, but maybe easier way to understand it is to go from the other side of the u - turn pool, coming from where you start the level you head right and down where there's a rail that'll bend twice with the slopes, and go to the back of the u - turn pool. hit a wallride on the wooden fence, and then grind it. you might get it that way.

sorry if this was too lengthy and hard to understand. if you still need help though, just say so! i'll probably post the philly gaps for help later after trying a bit more. thanks for offering! always nice to have help, huh? lol.
Blah 4evah!

User Info: NM2

NM2
10 years ago#12

Hey there, I'm back with one more of your missing gaps. This time, Walkway Edge from Harbor. Since I can't explain it, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGf6Qog6gl4&feature=related

(Random dude playing, doesn't show the gap.) In 2:35, there's this walkway on the left of the player. Grind it. when the rail is about to end, ollie and grind the rail on the left. Keep grindin' it till it ends. That's it. It's easier f you do it from the other side, but works from both. Hope I helped. :)

User Info: Cheater Hater

Cheater Hater
10 years ago#13
And my 100% file is complete!!!!! Thanks to both of you. Walkway Edge was easy, but Tree Hugger
was more difficult--you have to grind the wooden fence that's above the bottom of the U-turn, for those following at home. Other than rediscovering the gaps as I put them in my guide, my gap hunting is done!

User Info: ProfBlahson

ProfBlahson
10 years ago#14
hey cheater hater, sorry if my last post took forever to understand. i'm not too good with this stuff yet (lol) so i tend to try to describe as much as possible. congrats on the 100% file though! hope to see your new updated faq soon! oh, and i noticed you needed lip smack at museums. i found it.

inside the museum, there's a half pipe with a hardcore girl standing inside (she gives you the challenge no chute). there's the rim - rail thing that gives you lip tricky, but on the other side, there's a ledge ABOVE the qp's edge. you lip that for the gap. hope that helped.

oh, and thanks for the info on trick boost. the name is decieving - i thought i had to land on the truck, instead of the qp.

thanks for your info and all that.
what can i teach my students?........just kill the other person, and you'll do fine. Blah 4evah!!
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
  3. FAQ Topic: Version 0.95
  • Topic Archived