• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
  3. Post friend codes here...

User Info: shadowmadd

shadowmadd
10 years ago#61
yeah go to wifi the put in whoevers friend code then go to friends thay will say how much people is on at the bottom on the top screen plaspo

User Info: ProfBlahson

ProfBlahson
10 years ago#62
thanks for the help, everyone who wrote to me. i found out i can connect at my house! my friend code is 021638393575, name is, pay close attention, sseetthh (was messin around and now it's my main file). i can be on basically anytime from about 4:00 to like 9:00+ pacific (california time), so i think that's 7:00 to 12:00 for you east coast-eners. so, yeah.....see ya in the park!
Blah 4evah!

shadowmadd
10 years ago#63
hey i would like to battle u sometime but i loss my [:[_]:] ds cause i play world of warcraft alot so i would look for it so send me back a message when u want to start [:[_]+]

shadowmadd
10 years ago#64

YES!i finally found my ds so if any one want sto play against me just send me a message cause i found my ds!

shadowmadd
10 years ago#65
every one if u want to battle me just ask espacily u prob u have my fc it is on page 3 and 4

shadowmadd
10 years ago#66
dude i added u already my fc is 201988258737

shadowmadd
10 years ago#67
hey plaspo lets battle sometime

User Info: chris596

chris596
10 years ago#68

Hey i added you and i reley need someone to hang and chat with on that game so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasee add me

I have 9 friends but they will never conect with me

chris596
10 years ago#69
oh yea i forgot to give you my friend code:1590 6056 0166

chris596
10 years ago#70
oh yea i forgot to give you my friend code:1590 6056 0166
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
  3. Post friend codes here...