• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Imabikisou
  3. Anyone wanna make a translation with me?
burts_mustache 11 years ago#1
I bought this game last week, I had never seen or head of it before but the box art looked awesome and I'm a huge fan of horror.

This is what I'm proposing, I can play the game and record it with my capture card, I can then upload it to youtube and if anyone knows japanese and is interested in translating it, they can do so. I can then go into the settings and put in subtitles. I figure if I do this I'll stay on each text for roughly 20-30 seconds, I would imagine that would be enough time for people to read it. It would be pretty cool this way considering that the game is a novel and watching/reading it without the controller in your hand is just as enjoyable as actually playing it.

The game is really cool as far as music and images go, but sadly I know zero japanese so I have no idea what the story is about.

If you're interested, let me know.
saturn, xbox, xbox360, ps2, ps3, wii, ds, pspgo, 3DS
  1. Boards
  2. Imabikisou
  3. Anyone wanna make a translation with me?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
428 Shibuya Scramblekorokun14/10/2020

GameFAQs Q&A