• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Imabikisou
  3. The plant seeds included with the Sega Direct version.
loc182 13 years ago#1
This message is more for OSU Plant Breeder, but may appeal to more people :P

This may also be old news, but a friend and I finally decided to start growing the plant that came with the Sega Direct version of the game.

So OSU Plant Breeder, now I can finally tell you what the "Imabikisou" seeds are. Should have done so a long time ago, but I honestly forgot about the planter set. The seeds are Common Rue, and according to the instruction sheet that came with the planter set they were the model that the Imabiki in the game were based on.
Anyone can shoot a gun. But can you steer a bullet?
Rage Racer. Real. Fast. - Rage Racer ad slogan
charmedjemil 13 years ago#2
cool..where I can get the sega direct version?
loc182 13 years ago#3
Honestly at this point I have no idea. Sega Direct closed up shop in March (I think, or maybe it was April), meaning the Japanese Yahoo auctions or ePay might be your only options.

If you do go looking here is what you should get with the full Sega Direct edition:
- The PS3 game Imabikisou (Nothing special about the game, it is the normal retail edition.)
- A making of Blu-ray disc in a normal Blu-ray case. (Oddly enough it is only 30 minutes long.)
- The Imabikisou planter set. (Comes in a box, includes planter, net, seeds, dirt, and a base.)

Good luck!
Anyone can shoot a gun. But can you steer a bullet?
Rage Racer. Real. Fast. - Rage Racer ad slogan
  1. Boards
  2. Imabikisou
  3. The plant seeds included with the Sega Direct version.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
428 Shibuya Scramblekorokun14/10/2020

GameFAQs Q&A