• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Imabikisou
  3. Just got this game
ForgetAboutThis 14 years ago#1
I don't speak japanese or read it. I saw the preview in the store and it looked awesome and beautiful ! Hoping it didn't have a lot of text story to it and a lot of action, I got it. Unfortunately, it is loaded in text, no support for english, audio or subs.

I enjoyed the intro movie though! lol
http://www.icp4ever.com/XBLcard/Crowned%20One%2081.alba.gif
http://www.tripletags.com/uploads/C/CrownedOne8152032092.jpg
PizzSKat 14 years ago#2
Yeah, I just bought this game at the store, since I've had my eye on it since I downloaded the preview. I was a little worried about the level of kanji/Japanese in it, but from my first impressions I'll somehow make it. My girlfriend really likes it.

I seemed to have completed it in about four hours. Reads like a novel, obviously, but it does a great job using animation and surround sound to creep you out.

Turns out, this game is meant to be played multiple times...as you play through it more and more, more options open up and the story changes depending on your selection. On the Japanese FAQ site I found, it claims to have 36 endings for this game.

This game is really good. I would love to recommend it to people, but it requires a high-level of Japanese in order to appreciate it. I doubt it will ever come out in America, but I've been surprised before (I used to think that about Katamari Damashii)

If anyone has any questions about the game, I'll help as much as I can, but I'm still playing through it myself and I'm not a full expert in Japanese...but I'll do what I can to help.
Pizzario S. Kat,
FORTUNE FAVORS IRONY
loc182 14 years ago#3
So have either of you played the "Pink" scenarios yet? I am wondering just what they are all about. After Metal Gear Solid 3's "Pink" movies I have some theories about how these scenarios will play out.

Just wish my copy of the game would hurry up and get here. I cannot wait to start growing my own Imabiki : )
Anyone can shoot a gun. But can you steer a bullet?
Rage Racer. Real. Fast. - Rage Racer ad slogan
PizzSKat 14 years ago#4
Pink scenarios?

I only played the regular demo before I ended up buying the game itself, so I didn't know they released new content for Imabikisou.

Guess I gotta go download that and try it out...
Pizzario S. Kat,
FORTUNE FAVORS IRONY
loc182 14 years ago#5
Yeah, I believe there are three total. It sounds like the first already a part of the retail game, and the second and final are free downloads on the PSN.

If they are anything like the pink movies in MGS3 Subsistence then they will just be based on more of the lovelove themed segments of the game. In MGS3 the whole pink thing was just a sort of joke, so I wonder what the horror themed Imabikisou is planning?
Werewolf16 14 years ago#6
As far as the Pink scenarios go, How do you play them? I enter the passwords from the offical site but i don't see anything that says pink.
loc182 14 years ago#7
Sadly I am still waiting on my copy of the game to show up, so I have not gotten to actually play it. However, based on reading about the downloads it looks like this is what you need to do to access the Pink scenarios:
1. Complete the game. (At this point the first Pink scenario should become available.)
2. Complete the first Pink scenario.
3. Download the second (and final) Pink scenarios from the Japanese PlayStation network.
4. The second Pink scenario should now be available in the same manner as the first was. (Completing the second one should allow access to the final one.)
  1. Boards
  2. Imabikisou
  3. Just got this game
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
428 Shibuya Scramblekorokun14/10/2020

GameFAQs Q&A