which version is this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant
  3. which version is this?

User Info: Alpha1_1

Alpha1_1
2 years ago#11
abbrevietor asks to post here in message(see down topic ask the expert). topic close and purged. no one repliy to the question here. thanks.

i want mix unions with good uniques & generic(leaders only).

sorry for bad english.

User Info: ELeneque

ELeneque
2 years ago#12
I can suggest a few units,

First, must not miss units with access to multiple skill trees and UA/SA/RA etc.

1- Rush, David, Torgal, Irina, Blocter, Pagus, Emmy

Mystic units(Sorted by best- good)

2- Wyngale(Must hire him before BR 30 to fully utilize his skills), Leucetius, Yuniver, Zolean, Maddox, Leshau, Sheryl

Combat units who can deal heavy damage,(Sorted by best- good)

3- Duke, Violet, Jager, Darien, Baulson, Sibal, Gabriel

Hybrids who can serve all purpose on the field(Sorted by best- good)

4- Khrynia(Must hire her before BR 30 to fully utilize her skills) , Paris, Nora, Caedmon,

You don't need any other units expect the list above. Others are just carbon copy and you don't need them at all. A few units you can skip from the list have been marked in bold

I couldn't understand what's the issue. I can see one Experts thread here(Which is archived) and another one(PC) which is still open. If you want to explain it, let me know.

I have a different story. A guy named BringerOfSalt(Has a good number of banned accounts, moderation history etc) is playing a game only a few can understand. Along with someone else.

I tried.
SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG

Alpha1_1
2 years ago#13
thanks.

can you say weapon + 5(eg- hamer + 5, sword + 2) etc same as bluesteel + 5 or bluesteel + 2 ? what is different? and what is one handed + 2 ?

this is last run. i am tired.

User Info: ELeneque

ELeneque
2 years ago#14
You might want to consider creating your own thread alpha, if the TC is not fine with the current topic.

Answering your question,

Alpha1_1 posted...
can you say weapon + 5(eg- hamer + 5, sword + 2) etc same as bluesteel + 5 or bluesteel + 2 ? what is different? and what is one handed + 2 ?

Weapon + 5(Only damage bonus, no defensive bonuses)

In this case, its a permanent damage only bonus to the weapon. So, for example, if your weapon says, weapon+5, anyone equipping that weapon will do some bonus damage.

If your class grants, weapon +5 , then you will deal bonus damage with any weapon you equip.

If your accessory grants weapon + 5, then anyone using that particular accessory will deal bonus damage.

Hammer + 5/ Sword + 5 etc.. are also damage-only bonuses

Consider hammer + 5. Here you will receive damage boost with any hammer weapon you use.
For sword + 5, you will also receive damage bonus with any sword you use. Whether its power grip or one-handed or dual wield- All wield styles included.

One handed + 5(Damage only bonus)

Grants damage boost to any weapon you use, only if its one handed.

Bluesteel+ 5(Damage + Defense)

Put it simple. Only the weapon stats are increased. You receive both ATK+ DEF bonuses.

Let me know if you need further explanation.
SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG

Alpha1_1
2 years ago#15
thanx.

with mystic seel, i beat oblivion in 10~11 turns. my br=32. i fail to win with obsorver. do you say i go beat bai zi again? can it have more hp than oblivion?

User Info: ModifyMe

ModifyMe
2 years ago#16
@ELeneque
What about the information that's displayed on the necifer's trainer?

You see, gabriel becomes assassin easily. But if you train david like gabriel, he becomes a scout easily. I don't get that. Both have learned up to cross slice, but david doesn't become an assassin. Then I checked the wiki to see assassin's requirements. OH=15, Sword = 13.

Yeah, I don't remember much since it happened in my last run; but what I remember is, gabriel had one of these requirement level as 32(5000XP). David didn't had that. But he already had met those INT and STR requirements,

So, what increases the OH level, and what increases the SWORD level? How are they different?
I want to hide myself from rest of the world and find myself a place,
thats just a quiet place

User Info: Avil172

Avil172
2 years ago#17
that's not why i created this thread.

i am sorry that i will have to lock this topic.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant
  3. which version is this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived