Blocter bug !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ZONGYING

ZONGYING
3 years ago#1
Changed blocter's weapon from his axe and equipped him with the grandaxe from ghor. I think i messed up something. While performing the combat arts, He is getting stuck(freeze) and the camera just keeps rotating.
I had to force exit the game using alt+f4 and now i am facing the same problem everytime i reload it. Did i mess up with something ? Is there a fix for it ?

User Info: sunzi

sunzi
3 years ago#2
It happens from time to time when using Cyclone. All the other arts shouldn't have that problem. If it continues, try swapping back to his original weapon and see if the game still does that. If it doesn't, then try to swap his weapon to the Grandaxe through an upgrade (give him the Grandaxe and have him request a higher customization).
Now playing: LasRem, Arkham Asylum
Hoyt GMX 23", Hoyt Epic 32lbs, 8190, Carbon One 900

User Info: ZONGYING

ZONGYING
3 years ago#3
Thanks.
The original weapon is no longer in my inventory because i disassembled it as soon as i bought the grandaxe.Thankfully the the freeze was temporary and the battle was successfully completed.

User Info: xsesh

xsesh
3 years ago#4
why are you asking questions in this dead board, and why there is someone answers them?
Z.O.E 3, Console 2D Castlevania, Chrono Break, 2D \ Console 2D Metroid
Where are They?

User Info: sunzi

sunzi
3 years ago#5
I happen to hang around all 3 LasRem boards. Sometimes the ones asking the questions end up on the wrong board, somehow. I've given up caring long ago trying to redirect them to the proper board.
Now playing: LasRem, Arkham Asylum
Hoyt GMX 23", Hoyt Epic 32lbs, 8190, Carbon One 900

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived