The Last Remnant for PS3 is still listed on the official Square Enix website...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant
  3. The Last Remnant for PS3 is still listed on the official Square Enix website...

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
5 years ago#1
This is getting very interesting. It's a list of games scheduled to release in 2013 or later. Both TLR and Versus have a TBA release date next to them:

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/game/year/13/

It should be noted that the official Square Enix Japan website has been updated countless times since Yoichi Wada hinted TLR on PS3 was cancelled at a Square Enix investors meeting on June 24, 2009. In the almost 4 years since then, TLR for PS3 has never been removed from the official Square Enix Japan website. Instead, it has been continually moved forward a year like FF Versus XIII.

The fact that TLR and FF Versus XIII both have TBA next to them could mean that TLR will soon come out. Either that, or it could mean that Versus XIII is also canned and those Kotaku rumors were more legit than originally thought.

User Info: Lamace

Lamace
5 years ago#2
Yeah, I still want it, but I'm not holding my breath either.

1Truth
5 years ago#3
Lamace posted...
Yeah, I still want it, but I'm not holding my breath either.

As long as Square Enix refuse to remove it from the official website and instead keep it up there alongside FF Versus XIII, I will continue to believe there's some chance it will come to PS3.

User Info: potionsmaster

potionsmaster
5 years ago#4
Don't get your hopes up. They would have released it long ago if they decided to still release it on PS3. Porting and optimizing wouldn't take more than 4 years :/
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!

User Info: xsesh

xsesh
5 years ago#5
As long as Square Enix refuse to remove it from the official website and instead keep it up there alongside FF Versus XIII, I will continue to believe there's some chance it will come to PS3.

lol do you really believe that Versus will be released in the PS3? even if they release it the will do the same thing they did with Type-0
ZOE3*, Console 2D Castlevania, Chrono Break, 2D \ Console 2D Metroid
Where are They? [*=check]

1Truth
5 years ago#6
potionsmaster posted...
Don't get your hopes up. They would have released it long ago if they decided to still release it on PS3. Porting and optimizing wouldn't take more than 4 years :/

What I think is that the PS3 version is actually a sequel that will contain the entire first game on a separate Blu-ray Disc.
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant
  3. The Last Remnant for PS3 is still listed on the official Square Enix website...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived