New info

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Valkyreo

Valkyreo
6 years ago#1
Taken from Magic Box 01.02.2012

'' Remember a Square Enix RPG from 2007 called The Last Remnant? The game was released for Xbox 360 in 2008 and the PS3 version has never surfaced. However the game now reappears in Square Enix's official 2012 game release schedule in Japan, it is uncertain whether Square Enix intends to bring the game back to PS3. ''

What do u think?
Currently playing: Resonance Of Fate, The Legend Of Heroes: Trails In The Sky

User Info: xsesh

xsesh
6 years ago#2
its been there since 2008
ZOE3, Console 2D Castlevania, Chrono Break, 2D \ Console 2D Metroid
Where are They?

User Info: Sammy102093

Sammy102093
6 years ago#3
its still on Famitsu's most wanted list, almost up there with FF Versus XIII
Sammy102093- been a loyal fan of Tri-Ace since the beginning. Although there are many great RPGs and companies, nothing can beat Tri-Ace's creativity. :D

User Info: Bloody_Sky

Bloody_Sky
6 years ago#4
I love this game, I honestly think it's one of the most underrated RPGs in a long while. Most definitely the most underrated of this generation (IMO).

Anyways, I have bought this game both on 360 and PC already (I'm actually replaying through the PC version again right now). I would definitely buy it again, in a heartbeat, if it released for the PS3. But I'm pretty sure that's never going to happen. I can still dream, can't I?!

Also another cool note is that a few months back Square Enix confirmed they were working with the Unreal Engine 3 again on "multiple games". Maybe... just maybe the PS3 release is finally going to happen. Or maybe a sequel? Neither are probably ever going to happen, but eh. Like I said, I can still dream.

User Info: MoonlightJust

MoonlightJust
6 years ago#5
Bloody_Sky posted...
I love this game, I honestly think it's one of the most underrated RPGs in a long while. Most definitely the most underrated of this generation (IMO).

Anyways, I have bought this game both on 360 and PC already (I'm actually replaying through the PC version again right now). I would definitely buy it again, in a heartbeat, if it released for the PS3. But I'm pretty sure that's never going to happen. I can still dream, can't I?!

Also another cool note is that a few months back Square Enix confirmed they were working with the Unreal Engine 3 again on "multiple games". Maybe... just maybe the PS3 release is finally going to happen. Or maybe a sequel? Neither are probably ever going to happen, but eh. Like I said, I can still dream.

I got tired of waiting and finally just bought it for 360. It would be nice to finally get it on the PS3 though.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived