ps3 release?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: icypacker

icypacker
6 years ago#1
why didn't this game ever come out on ps3????
whats the reason?

User Info: potionsmaster

potionsmaster
6 years ago#2
They had some technical issues with the unreal engine (iirc). And if the ps3 build was worse than the 360 version, I think it's a good idea they didn't release it >_<

That said, I really wish the would have made a proper ps3 version :(
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board

User Info: Tsohee

Tsohee
6 years ago#3
i had it on the pc it was an amazing game. i would say its in my top ten favorite games

but still i would rather have it for the ps3
tsohee
?ti gnitirw rof yzarc tsuj i ma ro ,siht gnidear uoy fo yna ot esnes ekam siht seod

User Info: Kit_Sakurazuka

Kit_Sakurazuka
6 years ago#4
Because it sold poorly on the 360, as JRPGs tend to, and SE took it as an indication of a lack of interest in the game rather than of the fact that 360 owners are not generally JRPG fans.
Sony/Yaoi fangirl PSN: Elthara
currently playing: Disgaea 4, Resonance of Fate, Soul Calibur 4 (Xianghua-main). Japanese voices only!

User Info: Ichiko_368

Ichiko_368
6 years ago#5
I still plan to get it for my 360 but i wish they had of patched that version atleast.
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived